• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Factor 5 and Nintendo?

at this point it seems doubtful that Factor 5 would be making a game for Nintendo. in any case, Nintendo should stop fucking around and let IRD make this. actually, Nintendo should stop fucking around and let IRD make a game period.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
In IGN's mailbag today, Matt says he'd put money on F5's next game being on Xenon or the PS3.

He could have at least addressed the fact they are apparently no longer working on a Pilotwings game, as far as I knew that was still on the cards.

Vlad

Mama Smurf said:
In IGN's mailbag today, Matt says he'd put money on F5's next game being on Xenon or the PS3.

He could have at least addressed the fact they are apparently no longer working on a Pilotwings game, as far as I knew that was still on the cards.

I just want a new pilotwings game, period. While it'd be nice to have one on the cube, it's sort of a tradition to have a game in the series as a launch title.

All I know is that at E3 2003, Iwata said that Factor 5 is working on another game for a Nintendo platform, that would would all hear about soon enough.

snapty00

Banned
ToyMachine228 said:
All I know is that at E3 2003, Iwata said that Factor 5 is working on another game for a Nintendo platform, that would would all hear about soon enough.
Well, it's near the end of 2004, so it wasn't "soon enough."

Redbeard

Banned
I remember Matt saying around that same time (E3) that F5's next game would not be for a Nintendo platform.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
Iwata promised us that Factor 5 would make more Gamecube games.

When Iwata makes a promise, he keeps that promise.

Top Bottom