• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Famitsu Review Scores: Issue 1868 — Metaphor: ReFantazio gets [37/40] and Silent Hill 2 scores [35/40]

Thick Thighs Save Lives

NeoGAF's Physical Games Advocate Extraordinaire
FRS-1868-768x432.jpg

This week’s Famitsu review scores are in.
  • Metaphor: ReFantazio(PS5, Xbox Series, PS4) – 9/9/10/9 [37/40]
    • It takes about 80 hours to clear the story, or 100 hours with side activities.
  • METRO QUESTER: OSAKA (PS5, Xbox Series, PS4, Xbox One, Switch) (7/8/7/7) – [29/40]
  • Silent Hill 2 (PS5) – 8/9/9/9 [35/40]
    • It takes about 16 to 18 hours to clear.
  • Touhou Genso Wanderer: FORESIGHT (PS4, Switch) – 7/7/8/7 [29/40]

Mibu no ookami

Demoted Member® Pro™
Metaphor: ReFantazio(PS5, Xbox Series, PS4) – 9/9/10/9 [37/40]
  • It takes about 80 hours to clear the story, or 100 hours with side activities.

I don't get people saying there are no games... there are TOO MANY games... Wild narrative that is being pushed out there.

I just finished Astro Bot and I'm going to finish Persona 3 before the PS5 Pro comes out, but now I'll probably have to buy this and play it while more games get PS5 Pro patches. So much for tackling my backlog of games...

DeepEnigma

Gold Member
How many points did the original SH2 receive back then?

On a positive note, Bloober Team‘s take on Silent Hill 2 seems to be a hit, if previews and Famitsu’s full review are anything to go by. After majority of the outlets that previewed the game posted positive impressions, Japan’s Famitsu awarded it a score of 35/40 in its latest issue, per Gematsu.

Famitsu’s score is slightly better than what it awarded the original PS2 game back in 2001. The outlet gave the PS2 version 34/40 and the Xbox version 32/40. While reviews are subjective and games are rated by different individuals, the takeaway is that Silent Hill 2’s remake might just please players.

Top Bottom