• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Farrell's film nude scene axed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suerte

digitalspy

A nude scene featuring Colin Farrell has been cut from upcoming movie A Home At The End Of The World because the actor is "too well hung", The Sun reports today.

Apparently the naked scenes featuring the Irish bad boy caused such a stir amongst test audiences that the director decided to leave them out of the film altogether.

A source told the tabloid: "All you could hear were gasps when Colin appeared in his full-frontal pose. The women were over-excited and the men looked really uncomfortable. It was such a sight it made it difficult to concentrate on the plot, so the decision was made to get rid of it."

Director Michael Mayer admitted that it was "distracting" but added that fans would still be able to see the original scene on the DVD version of the film.

darscot

LOL, lucky bastard looks like a the whole package.

I think there might be just a little hype in this to promote the film.

calder

That report is the best thing to happen to Farrell ever. If I'm him I have my agent hire another PR firm *just* to spread that story to every media outlet in the world. Next movie I did the trailers and commercials would have the words "OVER-EXCITED", "WELL HUNG", "DISTRACTING" and "SUCH A SIGHT" scolling across the screen a la Star Wars in place of film critic quotes.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Hahaha

So not surprised though, he seems sooooo arrogant and a huge cock is one of the things that does that to people sadly. I hear the same is true for Toby Maguire.

Suerte

Eh, he did though, he started it. Then again, I'd expect you to take his side :)

Anyway, time to stop derailing the topic.

darscot

Why are all the gay guys over sensitive lately. Every wise crack seems to set them off. I would think these forums (or live in general) would give you a thicker skin to this stuff.

Mama Smurf

Seems like an asshole to me, but I have to admit I've only seen one interview and read one article on him. Not sure if I've even seen a film that he's in.

Mama Smurf

Oh aye, completely forgot he was in that.

I mix him up with Colin Firth sometimes, which can lead to much confusion.

Willco

Hollywood Square
I've see Minority Report and Phone Booth. He was good in Minority Report, but I thought Phone Booth was mediocre overall. He was the only good part of Daredevil, especially now that we know he could've defeated Ben Affleck with his wang!

Tritroid

Willco said:
He was BULLSEYE. He never misses!
oh shit yes, I completely forgot he was a villian. :\

Since that movie all around sucked anyway though I've already tried to erase most of it from my mind.

pestul

Suerte said:
digitalspy

A nude scene featuring Colin Farrell has been cut from upcoming movie A Home At The End Of The World because the actor is "too well hung", The Sun reports today.
Not to ruin the party.. but that's a tabloid isn't it?

somnific

he was also in "the recruit" which is a movie i suggest one never sees, unless to oggle ms. Moynahan. yum.

Bridget_Moynahan_Coyote.jpg

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Thank god it'll stay on the DVD :D I hope nothing else gets cut though. There are some "interesting" parts in the book, that I hope they've included.

Mason

Colin Farrell is a dumb, arrogant asshole who can't act. The day he quits getting hired to do acting jobs will be a glorious day. And I hope his dick gets caught in a meat grinder and torn off so he has nothing left to live for.

somnific said:
he was also in "the recruit" which is a movie i suggest one never sees, unless to oggle ms. Moynahan. yum.

I was at the video store and bought this movie as a random choice. Not knowing anything about it. Once I was finished watching it, I wanted my $22 bucks back ... even though it only cost $12.

demon

I don't mean to alarm you but you have dogs on your face
Hung? Bahh, he probably just worked a boner then pointed it downward by taping the back of his dick to his balls.

gofreak

GAF's Bob Woodward
Mason said:
Colin Farrell is a dumb, arrogant asshole who can't act. The day he quits getting hired to do acting jobs will be a glorious day. And I hope his dick gets caught in a meat grinder and torn off so he has nothing left to live for.

"Home" might change your mind about him. Early word is he's REALLY good in it. There's talk of Oscars for this movie. Certainly the scripting/writing pedigree is up there, so as long as he lives up to that..

Mason

gofreak said:
"Home" might change your mind about him. Early word is he's REALLY good in it. There's talk of Oscars for this movie. Certainly the scripting/writing pedigree is up there, so as long as he lives up to that..

To be completely honest, I didn't mind him in Phone Booth, but that's only because I loved everything else about the movie, really. Every time I've seen him in a movie besides that, though, it's like someone grinding their nails on a chalkboard. He's horrible.

I dont think hes cute at all but the fact they cut it out (no pun intended) because it was so big makes me want to see what the fuss is about.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom