• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Frame II: Director's Cut G'Spot Review

maskrider

Seems no one is interested in this game, heh !

It's Tecmo, it's costumes.

ff2-cos-02.jpg
ff2-cos-03.jpg

ff2-cos-04.jpg
ff2-cos-06.jpg

ff2-cos-07.jpg
ff2-cos-08.jpg

ff2-cos-09.jpg
ff2-cos-05.jpg

ff2-cos-11.jpg
ff2-cos-12.jpg

ff2-cos-01.jpg
ff2-cos-10.jpg

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
Heh They need some silicon from the DOA girls. Can't wait to try this in 1st person mode though--I'll be jumping every 5 seconds I'm sure.

jett

D-Member
maskrider said:
Seems no one is interested in this game, heh !

I, and most people(I think), already played this thing last year. :p Best survival horror game ever made, though. Xbots should buy it ASAP, if you like that kind of game, that is. :p

maskrider

jett said:
I, and most people(I think), already played this thing last year. :p Best survival horror game ever made, though. Xbots should buy it ASAP, if you like that kind of game, that is. :p

Well, I also had it since the date of the PS2 Japanese release, but the added stuffs are rather interesting, the FPS mode will add more tension. And the costumes ...

bob_arctor

Tough_Smooth
maskrider said:
Well, I also had it since the date of the PS2 Japanese release, but the added stuffs are rather interesting, the FPS mode will add more tension. And the costumes ...

Yup, I traded in my PS2 version this week. Gotta get the best version w/ the best sound (which is the biggest improvement imo).

maskrider

bob_arctor said:
Yup, I traded in my PS2 version this week. Gotta get the best version w/ the best sound (which is the biggest improvement imo).

I am stereo anyway, I play on head phones so that doesn't matter to me, heh !

Top Bottom