• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves Releasing Apr 24th 2025 - PC / Xbox Series S|X, PS4/5

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

GVcmPacXUAAciHr

ZEr2HEj.png

Last edited:

nikos

Really looking forward to this. Hope it's not too difficult to learn, as I haven't played much Fatal Fury in the past.

It launches in 2025 as per the thread title. I also don’t know where you got 8 from when there has been 11 announced characters, and if you watched the trailer it is mentioned that there will be 22 characters + 5 DLC characters in season pass one.
Confused Rooster Teeth GIF by Achievement Hunter

Wait, where did you get those numbers from? Their video shows 8 in base game and 5 as DLC.

Last edited:

near

Gold Member
17 characters and you get 5 later on for a total of 22, as in the UK it's £47 including the first season pass, can't grumble with that imo :)
You're right I got it wrong. It's 17 plus 5 DLC characters. Trailer confused me a little, thought it meant 22 plus 5 additional characters. So we'll get 6 more character reveals before it launches. Gato better be revealed next!

anthony2690

You're right I got it wrong. It's 17 plus 5 DLC characters. Trailer confused me a little, thought it meant 22 plus 5 additional characters. So we'll get 6 more character reveals before it launches. Gato better be revealed next!
I hope he is just for you :p
I'm really looking forward to this game, I really hope it does well for SNK.

Futaleufu

So, 11 characters, 6 more to be revealed + 5 DLC.

One of those has to be Kain, so 5 left.

From Garou: Hokutomaru, Freeman, Gato and the Kim brothers have not been revealed.
From the early teaser: Andy, Joe have yet to be revealed.
Terry's trailer implies Duck King is back.

Five slots for eight possible characters without including other Fatal Fury or Real Bout characters.

Top Bottom