• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

fatbabies.com - Game over

jedimike

While there isn't anything official posted, fatbabies.com is about as dead as dead gets. No update on main page in over a year and the forums only regular poster just announced his intentions to move on...

too bad. I enjoyed watching him spin up the other members

Sparky
exec in charge of production fatty

Posted: Thu Jul 08, 2004 9:20 am Post subject: Some good news and some bad news. Pump it!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The good news-

I've been promoted to CEO just recently

The bad news-

Now that I'm in my new high powered job, I won't have any time to teach you kids the truth about gaming on a daily basis like I've been doing for the last few years.

Thus-

This is me saying sayonara, eiger keep them in check, as I go on and live my new life of Chief Executive Officer.

One final time-

Pump It,

Teddman

DSN2K said:
sad really,

sparky was talking to him self in the end. :p
Heh, it wasn't even Sparky talking to himself. I took a quick glance around the forum, and at least 75% of his topics over the last month or two were copied wholesale from other forums... Such as here and Opa-Ages.

Here's an example.

Top Bottom