• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Chappelle Show Skit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pattergen

My favorite skit, iirc, is in the first episode. Training Video for Pop Copy.

Dave Chappelle: If they ask for Windows, tell them you only do Mac. If they ask for Mac, tell them you only do Windows. If they say they have Linux, tell them the computer system is down.
Customer: What? How can the entire computer system be down?
Clerk: Yea it sucks... hold on I gotta take a shit.

Runner up: Skit where white collar crimes are treated as street crimes in court. "And then her tits fell into my hands. It was wierd your honor."
Runner up 2: Player Haters Awards
Runner up 3: Skit where Chappelle interviews for jury duty

Black White Supremacist from the first episode. When I saw that..I realized this show was going to rock.

When asked, why after 20 years of marriage, he would divorce his wife...he replied, [zoom in for effect] "Because she was a nigger-lover."

hobbitx

Aside from the obvious Charlie Murphy stories I loved:

the Gambling skit
Black Gallagher
The Niggars
Sheep Rapper scene(just that one scene)

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
Anything Charlie Murphy (Prince was one of my favorites), Niggar Family, and Wayne Brady.

evil ways

"World Championship of Craps", especially Chappelle's Sam Jackson wannabe character and the use of the Red Dead Revolver western theme.

"When keeping it real goes wrong" No granny don't with Chappelle in the bathroom with some nudie magazine.

The Charlie Murphy True Hollywood stories.

White Man

The Mad Real World
Playa Hater's Ball
Time Haters (possibly my all-time favorite. I wish the skit would've been seen to completion)

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
My favorite would have to be the Lil Jon skit even though that's kinda played, and of course the black KKK guy, or the Wu Tang financial planning company

My g/fs dad was in the whole skit on him using the white person's bathroom... all for like 2 seconds..

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Rick James, Wayne Brady, Lil' Jon, The Niggar Family, Prince, from the music-related sketches, Wu-Tang Financial ("You got to diversify your funds, n*gga"...CLASSIC) and from the deleted sketches, The Time Haters.

evil ways

Anybody noticed on tuesday that they aired the Best of Chappelle Show Season 2 and it said (Except for Rick James)? And indeed the skit was cut from that Best of episode. I really hope that they don't leave it out of the DVD just because Rick James died, that would be lame.

Clayton Bigsby - The Blind, Black, White Supremicist

Bigsby - *hearing rap music coming from car* Hey! Why don't you jungle bunnies turn that music down! Niggers make me sick! Woogie boogie nigger, woogie boogie!

White Dude Driver - *to his white friends in the car* Did he just call us niggers? Awesome!

The GTA was awesome. Real life Matrix. Charlie Murphy True Hollywood Stories.

Odoul

I don't know about it being left off the DVD, but when they were playing best of S2 back in April they weren't playing the Rick James episode. I guess because it takes the whole episode.

Oh yeah

1. Fisticuffs
2. Playa Haters Ball
3. Black President Bush(pray to GAWD he don't drop that SHIT!)

I doubt I'll be buying the Season 2 DVD anytime soon, with or without the Rick James skit. Overall, I just didn't care for much of the season. Season 1 was waaaaay better.

lordmrw

The Nigga family
Wac Arnolds (I actually remember the old Burger King commercial its spoofing)
World Championship of Dice
Charlie Murphy's True Hollywood Stories
Samuel L Jackson beer

Damn, I could go on and on.

thom

Some favorite quotes from season 1 & 2:

"Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?"

"I'm gonna shove these size 12 Gators up your ass and show your insides some style!"

"Get out of the pool! It's Jimmy the nigger hatin' dolphin!!"

"Game...Blouses" "Are you enjoying your pancakes?--Bitches"

"They'll make a movie about me someday called 'Last nigga on earth' starring Tom Hanks"

the black president skit is hilarious.

"M-A-R-S. Mars bitches. The RED ROCKS!!! YEAHIEEYEAHIE!"

and my personal fave from season 2 has to be the dice game.

"And when i leave...come together like butt cheeks!"

"I don't get butt naked fo' nobody. You want this money nigga, you gon' have to shoot me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom