• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Hard Liquor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yah, I know there's a beer thread already, but I don't like beer that much. I need to know what your favorite hard liquors are.

I like the usual stuff: A bottle of Jack and some 151 are always good, but I never buy the stuff myself. But this Friday is a big night (Last day of school) and a bunch of parties are going on, so I want some *personal* suggestions for the best hard liquors out there.

Surprisingly, a lot of the hot(ter) chicks seem to like the hard liquor over beer, which pleases me... but they only take like 2 shots and they're out :( Still though, I have to please my ladies...

So start namin' 'em!

Are you referring to strictly dark, or can we name light? If so, Absolut or Grey Goose...

For dark Henney is alright.

For fruity Hpnotiq...mixed with Henney = Incredible Hulk.

Other than that, I can't stand hard liquor... Budweiser or Bud Light please. Thanks!

LakeEarth

ItalianStallion said:
Surprisingly, a lot of the hot(ter) chicks seem to like the hard liquor over beer, which pleases me... but they only take like 2 shots and they're out :( Still though, I have to please my ladies...

Are you kidding? At least in my experience, it's hard to find women who want beer instead of hard liquor. They all want the hard stuff, and I mean that in the double-meaning fasion. I wish women drank more beer, it's cheaper (depending on the girl).

LakeEarth said:
Are you kidding? At least in my experience, it's hard to find women who want beer instead of hard liquor. They all want the hard stuff, and I mean that in the double-meaning fasion. I wish women drank more beer, it's cheaper (depending on the girl).

LOL... No shit. Ladies, plz start liking beer.
I hate having to buy drinks for me and the guys, and If I have a female friend(s) over, have something fruity for her... The bitch is lucky if I shell out anything for her though. You can be 100% sober if it's up to me I couldn't care less...unless I'm feeling exceptionally generous.

LakeEarth said:

Interesting, the ladies here mostly prefer the Beer ("Bud LIGHT please!! GOTTA WATCH MY WEIGHT!)

Anyway, most of the girls at this party want my balls... it's a shame I can't have them all ;)

...or can I?

Bourbons are great. Not a big fan of vodkas, spiced rums are the shit. I'm more of a fruity liquor man. Favorite drink is a Red Death (Alabama Slammer + Kamikaze).

DJ Sl4m

jagerlogo.jpg

Every type of Vodka I've ever drank gives me an extreme headache the next day, even if I don't get drunk.

Rums are usually smooth, esp the dark rums.
I can't drink any type of burbon/scoth anymore, had it 1 time when I was 15, the whole 1/5 by myself when I weighed 150 lbs at most. NEVER AGAIN, the taste is ruined on me.

El Papa

Heheh, that happened to a friend of mine, I ordered a scotch neat, and she downed half of it without ever having scotch before, kept her from drinking anything for 2 weeks. Myself, I love the tast of scotch and amaretto. A triple sec neat, like Gran Marnier is also nice when you just want to chill or puff on a cigar.

D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
Despite naming itself something ridiculous, Mount Gay rum is delicious.

AssMan

Banned
Does Captain Morgan's Coconut Rum count? I remember I ate Checkers before drinking that shat, and threw and took a shat at the SAME TIME! Good times in high school.

B'z-chan

Banned
Jack daniels straight up!
Cabo Wabo (blue bottle)
Grey Goose, Tengera Gin, and crap load of olives (always more gin than vodka)
Bailey's for my night caps
Oh and Captain morgan and Bacardi 151

I got a bottle of 1500 sitting here though just waiting to be drank. But i layed off of the booze. I'm only going on 19.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom