• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Limit Break?

Ferrio

Banned
end.jpg

Too bad I only seen it once.

Teddman

I managed to get Aeris's level 4 limit break "Great Gospel." It was a good one. I just constantly leveled up her breaks before anyone else's in order to get it... A strategy you'd only know to employ if her demise had been spoiled for you. :)

Ferrio

Banned
I managed to get Aeris's level 4 limit break "Great Gospel." It was a good one. I just constantly leveled up her breaks before anyone else's in order to get it... A strategy you'd only know to employ if her demise had been spoiled for you

I didn't even realise how you got more breaks, so the point was moot to me.

Alucard

Banned
Squall's lionheart was pretty cool, especially the shot of his face before the final hit. I really don't remember all of the limit breaks from FFVII or VIII for that matter. The one where Aeris kneels and heals basically everything that's wrong with your party is pretty cool and useful though!

Senretsu

I'm going with Omnislash, but not the regular one but the special one Cloud does at the end of the game when its just Sephiroth and Cloud, looks really cool.

jett

D-Member
Omnislash is probably the one that I remember the most. I also like Squall's 3rd(I think) limit break where he lifts up his sword into the sky and a huge ray of light comes out of it, then the camera shows a view of the earth from outer space and you can see the ray of light coming out of the atmosphere.

Tabris said:
Gotta give it up for the air juggle, Lionheart

Also, Valkyrie Profile had some rocking "Limit Breaks".

Yeah, that's right, VP has some kickass "Limit Breaks" as well. Brahm was kickass and Valkyrie with Angel Slayer is total annihilation.

LakeEarth

Oh Lionheart without a doubt. Squall charges up, runs at the enemy and hits him into the air (9999), jumps up and begins slicing (about 18x9999) like mad again and again... then he begins charging up again and WHAM again (9999). Then it shows Squall landing on the ground... two seconds pass... the enemy comes crashing down from the sky (9999).... so sweet.

Top Bottom