• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Favorite Position?

fave position?

• Missionary

Votes: 14 16.9%
  • Doggy

Votes: 25 30.1%
  • Cowgirl

Votes: 18 21.7%
  • Reverse Cowgirl

Votes: 9 10.8%
  • Butterfly

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Belly down, on top

Votes: 5 6.0%

Votes: 4 4.8%
  • Side-Stroke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Long-Stroke

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • No Preference

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
Mine has to be the doggy style.
It's just the more rewarding for both partners and penetration is deeper.
The absolute worst must be the missionary - so obvious and ordinary it isn't even fun.

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Depends onf the mood. As of late it has been standing up, with her facing against a wall. Extra points if it's against a mirror.

Prone bone is also cool if she's feeling lazy, or if you want some extra tightness.

Doczu

Don't know, I'm a virgin.

But I like the idea of licking someone's ass. Whatever position that is, that's the one, I guess.
Watch and learn kiddo
7GrYzJn.jpeg

poodaddy

Reverse cowgirl if your girl has a donkey and you're feeling lazy, can't beat it man. The view is incredible if you're an ass guy, you can grab hips, ass, tits, thighs, and waist in this position, you also get the benefit of being able to see those two beautiful little dimples in your lady's lower back, and it just genuinely feels like the most luxurious sex imaginable. Doggie is good too if you're feeling really passionate and horny, also if you do it while on one knee and one foot, like taking a knee to aim a rifle, it allows for different deeper angles, which is a fun tool to utilize for those of us who, like myself, ain't packing monsters. Big dick guys don't even have to know how to fuck, they can just be there, guys without heavy equipment gotta use tech lol.

Last edited:

Bojji

For sex missionary is my favorite, I can kiss her and have full access to boobs, after some time we change to doggy (that's what she prefers) and I finish in that position.

69 is probably my favorite overall.

IAmRei

Mating press.
Slamming her silly while the bed begs for mercy. Fuck them neighbours.
I'm afraid i would destroy my bed and my partner as well if i do that, worst my knee broken as well, comically .. .... ... ......

IAmRei

We'recon bed No2 right now. Turns out Ikea isn't made for anything else than touchy kissy intercourse
They need to invent better spring, made from titanium or something with better material to withstand "local earth quake"

Mistake

Depends more less what I'm in the mood for. Do I want it super passionate? Missionary. Do I want the view? Doggy. She feeling hot off wine? Cowgirl

Nydius

It’s a toss up between cowgirl and doggy for me. Preferably both in the same session. Missionary is just so… boring.

Alas, this thread makes me depressed because it reminds me I live in a medically dead bedroom. (Longer explanation for the curious: Between her disabilities, medications, and past uterine cancer that required a complete hysterectomy, my wife hasn’t had any libido, at all, for almost 7 years.)

Top Bottom