• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Feel the Magic XX/XY boxart

lo escondido

Apartheid is, in fact, not institutional racism
245935.jpg

drohne

hyperbolically metafictive
if you had to guess what that package contains, would you guess "a videogame?" i would guess "condoms surreptitiously imported from a country where the 70s haven't yet ended." I LIKE IT!

Kon Tiki

Banned
An invalid or missing sku is preventing the product from being displayed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To better serve you, please email the URL address thatlinked to our site (whether within ebgames.com or not) to the following address: webmaster@ebworld.com Thank you.

You can still place an order with EBgames.com by calling our Customer Service Department at 1-877-432-9675.

fennec fox

ferrets ferrets ferrets ferrets FERRETS!!!
drohne said:
if you had to guess what that package contains, would you guess "a videogame?" i would guess "condoms surrepitously imported from a country where the 70s haven't yet ended." I LIKE IT!
And retailers hate it!

Dan

No longer boycotting the Wolfenstein franchise
Society said:
An invalid or missing sku is preventing the product from being displayed.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. To better serve you, please email the URL address thatlinked to our site (whether within ebgames.com or not) to the following address: webmaster@ebworld.com Thank you.

You can still place an order with EBgames.com by calling our Customer Service Department at 1-877-432-9675.
Yeah, I can't see this either...

ohamsie

I don't know, I think I might feel like a pervert picking up a game with a box like that.

I suppose there is always online buying though.

Troidal

That's funny how they made her wear a bikini in the US boxart.
I guess even if it was an artistic silhoutte, they couldn't stand having the girl topless...

B00067HN3Y.09.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Top Bottom