• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Feel the Magic

WarPig

This is wack. It's like somebody multiplied the backrub game from Incredible Crisis about a hundred times.

Incredible Crisis had better sound effects, though.

DFS.

Forgive my ignorance good sir, but I do believe that this post was not made using the King's English.

Is that good or bad?

Cos it looks freakin sweet. I mean.. it looks jolly good fun!

Feel the Magic is light years ahead of anything you mentioned.

Please feel free to visit the boards once its out to see the creaming over it. :D

Amir0x

Banned
I have Feel the Magic XX/XY pre-ordered. I can't wait for it. I especially love how stylish the game looks. Craig expressed some fear that it might be real short, so if you can confirm the length of the game that'd be great ;)

Amir0x

Banned
When I thought it was just a dating simulator where you must rub the girl down pervo-japan style, I was not interested in it either.

Then I heard the entire game is comprised of Wario Ware-esque mini-games.

Then I got excited. Real excited.

Amir0x

Banned
All hyperbole aside, the sound is definitely better than an NES but obviously pales in comparrison to what is offered on the PSP.

But that doesn't really matter too much, as I'm still going to enjoy good games on either handheld equally.

Society said:
I watched a Metroid Prime Hunter video with the sound ON for once. :(

I think you need to go watch Gamespot's Feel the Magic trailer, and hear that theme song again.. Also take two of these blue pills every 6 hours.

GDGF

Soothsayer
The Mario 64 music sounded note for note as well. Anyway, Feel The Magic looks dope ass. I wish they would have kept the title 'I Would Die For You' though.

Top Bottom