• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fellow Matrix fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dead

well not really...yet
lol, I noticed this the first time i saw it. Nice touch :)

edit: wtf are they going on about after that. Speak english damnit. Internet = for english speakers plz

XS+

Banned
Caught it the 1st time, it's called 'Matrix Street' on the official website.

It makes me wonder how big the Matrix world is exactly, since the story never actually ventures outside see outside of that urban environment (other than in Matrix comics and cartoons and other stuff that isn't directly related to the series).

Dead

well not really...yet
Ive always wondered what that symbol in the main titles of revolutions was, didnt know it was the map of the mega city :0

XS+

Banned
pixelated said:
Neo was stuck outside the city in reloaded
Yeah, at Merovingian's crib. Any signs of human life past that point? Plus most of the locations in the movie are called 'the city' or 'the mountains' as if there's only one of them in the whole world.

I don't think the Matrix world looks like Earth or anything (no South America or Europe or whatever), it's probably the size of a large metropolitan area (like the city of LA and all neighboring towns, or all of Tokyo or etc.)

Mason

"The City" stretches on for miles upon miles in every direction is what I've heard various people involved with the making of the movie say.

Mason

BTW, could we please find someone to translate that whole thread??!!!! I'm dying to know what they're talking about!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom