• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFVII:AC previewed, delayed, and Bahamut oh my.

Dead

well not really...yet
How long is the running time of the movie? I think I read it was upped to about 90 minutes?

DarienA

The black man everyone at Activision can agree on
The best part of AC's release is that there were be no more 400 page on message boards, and no more 4000 post threads on usenet trying to interpret whether humans in midgard survived.

Defensor

Mistaken iRobbery!
that would bring the movie past the hour and a half mark, the average of most major motion pictures, and over double the original intended length of about 45 minutes.
Whoo!

if the delay means this will roxxor my soxxor. Excellent. Can't wait to see what SE can do with the FFVII line and its characters. This was always the better idea (vs FF boardgame)

Not reading... I'm not listening

BuddyC

did we really need a spoiler in the thread title? not like it matters either way, but c'mon.

oh, and the delay fills me with laughter.

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
I actually don't care about the plot. I just want to see a great animated CG flick that isn't boring like the Final Fantasy movie

And delay? What was the original date anyway?

neptunes

Even if it were to "Bomb" (which I doubt) the repercussions will be as bad as TSW.

hence the staff of Advent Children is only 40 people(TSW had artists from all over the world) and production time was shorter than TSW.

Spoilers

The moment of truth close at hand, Cloud grabs his sword, and leaps into the air, flying against the tumult of cinder blocks and girders that crash down upon him. As Cloud's oversized sword cuts through the rocks as if they were air, the first-ever showing of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Special Edition ends with the line "I won't be just a memory," as instantly familiar Sephiroth suddenly makes his debut, descending from amongst the falling debris, like a dark angel to meet him.

OMFG.

MetatronM

Unconfirmed Member
jiggle said:
Sounds like it's the actual first 25minutes of the film...
I don't think so. They specifically mention at one point that up until a certain point it was all in proper sequential order, but after that they started to jump ahead to different parts of the film that had been finished. I more or less stopped reading after that point.

Sounds like it's a 25 minute mix tape of key events.

Wow. After reading that, I really realized how much I miss the FF7 characters. That is one of my all-time favorite games and those characters are etched into my memory forever. I am now really, really, REALLY looking forward to this movie. Thanks 1up!

8bit

Knows the Score
DarkGiygas said:
Spoilers

The moment of truth close at hand, Cloud grabs his sword, and leaps into the air, flying against the tumult of cinder blocks and girders that crash down upon him. As Cloud's oversized sword cuts through the rocks as if they were air, the first-ever showing of Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Special Edition ends with the line "I won't be just a memory," as instantly familiar Sephiroth suddenly makes his debut, descending from amongst the falling debris, like a dark angel to meet him.

OMFG.

And then they kiss.

Top Bottom