• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FFXIV: FINDING A FC THAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU AND OTHER FC PARTICULARS!

First and foremost, I am somewhat new to the MMO world. While I have been playing MMO's now for some time, I have not taken it as seriously as I do now. I find that I get the most enjoyment out of FFXIV when I tackle the really hard raids. This brings me to my question... How does one go about finding a compatible FC? Do you join and drop FCs until you find one that feels right or is there a site that advertises FCs? I imagine one quality an end-game FC looks for in a member is skill, and compared to Helen Keller, I think I'm a close second. However, I want to be great at this game. I believe moving from good to great requires one to surround him/herself with gamers of the same caliber. This is why I would like to find an FC that meets my goals in FFXIV. I am on the Ultros server. If anyone could share how they found their FC and/or relay any advice to I, Rain Man, I would appreciate it.

Ken

Did I mess up? I usually comment and never post threads. I am unsure how to do this.

OT as in Off-Topic? I can change it.

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=921511

I guess if you want to find a FC specifically for yourself you could ask in there since it's the official thread for the game. If you wanted a more general thread for tips in finding guilds in MMOs I guess General Discussion works.

Community is more for, well, communities and OTs over 30 days.

Ok. I'm still a bit confused as I do not know how to end this thread, but I will repost in Off-Topic Community.

Edit: Thanks again for your help.

Ken

Ok. I'm still a bit confused as I do not know how to end this thread, but I will repost in Off-Topic Community.

Edit: Thanks again for your help.

Noooo that's even less apt for this thread.

By OT I meant Official Thread, and I linked you to the Official Thread for FFXIV.

Top Bottom