• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 08 Online thread

alex1893

yeah, here's the thread for meeting online in FIFA 08. Don't have a clue how to do this exactly, so I'll declare this open for all versions ;) ... those of you who are interested should just post their ingame nickname and console so we can collect this over time.

Note for the Wii Version: if you open a room to play with a fellow GAFfer, I suggest to protect this room with the simple password "gaf". If you don't protect it, it's free for all and very likely that a random person jumps in and not the one you're waiting for. And the ingame messenger is very limited with standard phrases like "yes, no, let's play" and so on so you can't tell the "wrong" person politely that you're waiting for someone else. ;)

If someone with the 360 or PS3 version gets here, please post how this meeting stuff is handled there.

Players so far:

Wii
GAF name / ingame name
Code:
maxmars / maxmars
alex1893 / alex1893
peetfeet / DrSatan
Phife Dawg / Phife
The Black Brad Pitt / slamming
EDarkness / EDarkness1

PS3
Code:
Blablurn / DimiKun
Calcaneus / LlamaZ
lambchop / sun-drop

Code:
epik / epik07
QVT / QVT
tracky_dacks / tinklez
daegan / dgnuum

Fifa Wii

Code:
Phife / Phifemoto

Hope I got that right, ingame-name is the one you registered with at EA nation, right? Not the nick you choose after you registered?

alex1893

Phife Dawg said:
Fifa Wii

Code:
Phife / Phifemoto

Hope I got that right, ingame-name is the one you registered with at EA nation, right? Not the nick you choose after you registered?
right, it's the EA nation name

The Black Brad Pitt said:
Wii
slamming

I would like to go against some australian players preferably.

Aww... I was looking for Aussie players too, but I've got the 360 version.
Nevertheless, I'm down if anyone wants to hit me up with a game.

Gamertag: tinklez

Calcaneus

PS3: LlamaZ

Does anyone know how to get around having to download those squad updates every single time? It getting really annoying.

Calcaneus said:
PS3: LlamaZ

Does anyone know how to get around having to download those squad updates every single time? It getting really annoying.

Change your arena player back to Ronaldinho and that should solve the problem.

EDarkness

FIFA 08 Wii

EA Nation name: EDarkness1

Hopefully I can get on this weekend. I'm in Japan, so I might not be able to catch anyone. :(

sun-drop

Going to set up a online tourny in a min ...cause shit me if i can find a invite friend option in this game, ps3 version.

go to online leagues, and search.

name will be "NeoGAF" password "me2"

1st time i've tried this so i'll make it 5min halfs, and you play each other twice ..... i guess i'll have to wait for ppl to join..

Top Bottom