• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 09 (360) World Cup Tournament Thread

woodchuck said:
is eduardo right or left
I think he's lefty, but I'd have to check. QVT was just looking into if there was another lefty striker for him to play with. Maybe we can try playing with Brazil on FIFA Clubs and QVT can be Adriano.

woodchuck

Cornballer said:
I think he's lefty, but I'd have to check. QVT was just looking into if there was another lefty striker for him to play with. Maybe we can try playing with Brazil on FIFA Clubs and QVT can be Adriano.

but it just won't be the same. i think half the reason i hate losing so much in clubs is because we're arsenal :lol . i wont give a shit if we're brazil and lose

Ok i just found this thread. I'm ready to take these French bitches all the way to bottom of the table.

How can i lose with the likes of Henry and Ribery? I'm going to field an entire Arsenal Team if I can :D :D :D

Daigoro

ill be around tonight (and every night during the week), after 10pm EST.

sneaky and i will be playing our games tonight, and ill be available after if someone wants to play.

woodchuck

fivehorizons said:
Ok i just found this thread. I'm ready to take these French bitches all the way to bottom of the table.

How can i lose with the likes of Henry and Ribery? I'm going to field an entire Arsenal Team if I can :D :D :D

you should do this :lol :

------------ Mandanda-------------
Sagna - Silvestre - Gallas - Clichy
--------------Vieira----------
Diaby--------Nasri---------Pires
------- Anelka----Henry--------

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
I hope EA lets us pick non-OT matches next year without forcing us to use their shitty online-league system. I swear even in a 0-0 match it's like the floodgates open once you hit OT.

Daigoro said:
ill be around tonight (and every night during the week), after 10pm EST.

sneaky and i will be playing our games tonight, and ill be available after if someone wants to play.
I can play after you play sneaky if you want. I'll be around.

besiktas1

N.A said:
I was as well in that first game, hit the bar twice and missed 3 one on ones, got the winner at the end though. The second game was a lot closer than the scoreline suggests, my first 2 goals were gifted to me by your goalkeeper and defender fumbling the ball :lol .
Yep the second one had me like FFFFFFfffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuu, wow I was actually in a bad mood after that game :lol :lol

Daigoro

jeesus.

i dont know if im going to have the energy to play Strike after i take my licks from sneaky tonight.

we'll see.

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Well looks like they bumped it up just enough to screw with Andres and I getting our game in. Although I've had I think every other disconn in the book, I don't think I've ever actually had the EA servers die on me mid-game. Now that I've completed the collection, I should get an Achievement.

woodchuck

AstroLad said:
Well looks like they bumped it up just enough to screw with Andres and I getting our game in. Although I've had I think every other disconn in the book, I don't think I've ever actually had the EA servers die on me mid-game. Now that I've completed the collection, I should get an Achievement.

i think it just doesn't like you. i think the only time i've been disconnected mid-game was against you

sneaky77

I guess Daigoro will update our other match later. Good games dude. You had some bad luck hitting some of those posts.

Also, I hate playing Strike, lol, hate it.. that its all. :D

sneaky77 said:
I guess Daigoro will update our other match later. Good games dude. You had some bad luck hitting some of those posts.

Yeah, I get that alot. I play a pure counterattack strategy which annoys some people. I had some random call me a Ronaldo fag last night because I was training with Ronaldo up top and slotting through balls in. Oh well, I'm out for blood since we don't have to use sluggish American teams anymore. :D

k0ji-wd

ChrisGoldstein said:
Russia 4
Mexico 1

Bravo

Arshavin 2
Semak
Pavlyuchenko

gg dood

10_24409t.jpg

Daigoro

Strike, ill be on tonight at the same time if you want to get our games in.

and wheres that other guy whos name i cant pronounce? i guess i need to send him a FR or something...

sneaky77 said:

yeah sorry, i didnt hook my monitor back up until this morning and forgot to update our other game. i have the stats still written down though, so ill get to that soon (im at work now).

ggs man, you played well. i was feeling pretty strong during the last game and a half. had some really nice chances that i blew. the games were fun once i settled down.

Tf53

Sorry, guys, couldn't play tonight either. Long story short, I'm going to the bank in the morning and will hopefully have an apartment of my (and my fiancees) own by the end of the day (or at least closed a deal for one). Here's hoping...

sneaky77

Tf53 said:
Sorry, guys, couldn't play tonight either. Long story short, I'm going to the bank in the morning and will hopefully have an apartment of my (and my fiancees) own by the end of the day (or at least closed a deal for one). Here's hoping...

Good luck

Tf53 said:

Hope that goes well for you. I really need to beat you twice to get through for sure though. Couldn't your fiancee play for you, a kid sister or a chimp?

woodchuck

Tf53 said:

good luck man

ChrisGoldstein said:
Corn Im up for a match
I'm still at work waiting to hear from the mechanic about my car. I'll let you know if that gets sorted out and I have time to play tonight. *taps foot impatiently*

AstroLad

Hail to the KING baby
Tf53 said:
if you need to use any of us as references, go for it dude. gamertag is astrothelad; i will vouch for you.

Tf53

Me and my fiancee now have our first own home. Haven't quite grasped what it means, but I guess it's a good thing? :)

ughh... sorry my Xbox took a dump last night. Red Rings of Death. It happened after i updated it...fucking bastards.

I guess that means I am out of the tourney. But if my team wins, I win by-proxy. :D

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cornballer said:
I'm still at work waiting to hear from the mechanic about my car. I'll let you know if that gets sorted out and I have time to play tonight. *taps foot impatiently*

Yeah all good man I prolly woulda lost anyway. Me and sailor jerry were hanging out.

I'll be home tonight after 7 eastern

woodchuck

fivehorizons said:
ughh... sorry my Xbox took a dump last night. Red Rings of Death. It happened after i updated it...fucking bastards.

I guess that means I am out of the tourney. But if my team wins, I win by-proxy. :D

god damnit microsoft

Daigoro

dammit, sorry sneaky i forgot to update our other game. ill do that tonight when i get home.

stike and i couldnt connect last night no matter what we did. not sure what was wrong.

lets try again tonight Strike.

Daigoro

me. hopefully we can connect tonight...

i had no problem connecting to Chris and a few quick matches. maybe our routers dont like each other.

Dai and I are having trouble connecting in order to play our game. Anyone know of a fix of some sort we could try? Both of our NATs are open for what it's worth.

woodchuck

striKeVillain! said:
Dai and I are having trouble connecting in order to play our game. Anyone know of a fix of some sort we could try? Both of our NATs are open for what it's worth.

only things i can suggest is to try plugging the xbox directly to the modem. other than that...i have no clue.

maybe try playing a ranked match with each other and see if that works.

Top Bottom