• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 10 PS3

Vard

Post your PSN names, FIFA 10 PS3 GAFfers!

Let's use this to set up friendlies and gauge interest in creating a GAF league or club.

PSN: Scorch9

thomasbk

I don't have it yet, but in a few days I will! My first FIFA game since 96! :D Although I have played quite a bit of '09.

PSN: TBKkiller

sun-drop

psn: sun-drop

my current club is slack as hell getting matches togeather so yeh set one up and i'll join for sure.

down for leauge play too.

prob my most played game.

slider

PSN: hank_scorpio. I suck at this though. The only joy get from it is scoring against Tottenham.

Timezone = CDT (same as Chicago!).

aktham

psn: aktham

i haven't touched a football/soccer game in a while (WE6), but looks like this is the one to play :D

Vard

Anyone up for a match or two within the next few hours?

I think getting a League going will be difficult due to the time zone differences and the small amount of people that seem to be interested in it, but I guess it wouldn't hurt to create one and see what happens... I think the problem is we're all too lazy and/or busy and nobody wants to take initiative. (I created this thread; surely I did my part! hah)

LiquidJin

Banned
I can't commit to a league because my schedule fluctuates too much, but I'll send everyone in here a club invite so we can get some club games if at least 3 are on.

I'll edit this post when I send them out.

LiquidJin

Banned
Invites were sent out to everyone above this post.

Next time you are on just go to the following menu:

- Online Game Modes
-- Pro Club Championship
--- My Club

Accept the invite there or the 'Player Hub' Inbox. You can also accept this stuff online if you guys are signed up for http://www.eafootballworld.com (that's probably the easiest).

Once you are signed up, you can check to see who else is online and playing what (even if you aren't friends) by checking out the team roster. If there are at least 2 other people on playing FIFA send them a message to meet you in the Dressing Room, which can be accessed from:

- Online Game Modes
-- Pro Club Championship
--- My Club
---- Play a Match

I'll see you guys online. Hopefully, we can get some good games and we're not all averse to playing as a defender every once in awhile =P

P.S. Yes, I know that I used the wrong article in the club name. I got fixated on ELDR as the shorthand version and didn't realize until we already had a couple of people signed up.

drkOne

Been really enjoying FIFA (it has been a really long time since my last FIFA) online and I thought GAF probably had a Club, so here I am.
Also going to add everyone here for random matches (even though I can say I still suck at 1v1, not really used to the game yet)

PSN - DrkOne
Play mostly around 19PM-23PM GMT.

Clean515

Add me if you want to get your ass kicked. Oh and i dont only like to play with 5 star teams like 95% of the random matches people.

I didn't see the invite last night however I wasn't aware it was sent. I'll check tonight again and accept it.

I played some clubs with randoms last night. Was a good match.

If this is still active, do send me an invite. (Also, anyone who wants easy 1v1 wins, add me) :D

PSN ID - entraaa

Timezone - EST

Disclaimers: FIFA noob. (First FIFA since maybe FIFA 98). No heaset, so can't chat.

Top Bottom