• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FIFA 13 - PC Community Thread

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
anyone for the games after the 3pm kickoffs are done?

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
prem i got a few lurkers who want in, given we are kinda not pulling many members what you think?

Mr Cola

MY GOD EA your servers suck ass

we won a cup game 3-2 despite the most horrednous lag

Mr Cola

2 wins in a row, what is this nonsense

I will come on in an hour or so, just need to move my computer (will be staying at my moms appartment to take care of her dog for a weeks time).

Hey guys, I must inform you that I have left the club with immediate effect. My position as club mascot and bench warmer will have to be fulfilled by someone else.

I decided to make a Club with some guys more local. No hard feelings, and thanks to PrematureQuiche and Mr Cola for being awesome people.

I wish you all the best!

Mr Cola

aa first for believe fc, 4-0 winning and the opponent forfeits!

Mr Cola

Hey guys, I must inform you that I have left the club with immediate effect. My position as club mascot and bench warmer will have to be fulfilled by someone else.

I decided to make a Club with some guys more local. No hard feelings, and thanks to PrematureQuiche and Mr Cola for being awesome people.

I wish you all the best!

GL! make sure you tell us your club name so we can try to match v you

Mr Cola

semi finals of the cup get some

Mr Cola

CUP CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!

champions.gif

Irish

Wooden, you got some footage of my only goal so far? It was wonderful you know!

Why would he? You've gone and pissed off all the refs by sleeping with their daughters and now there is no such thing as a card against the opposing team, even when they chokeslam you. :p

Meteorain

Why would he? You've gone and pissed off all the refs by sleeping with their daughters and now there is no such thing as a card against the opposing team, even when they chokeslam you. :p

Man the game actually hates me. Every time some filthy bastard tries to molest me I get injured and they run away free of any repercussions.

Mr Cola

im around for games from now on

Fistwell

This game is just so fucking broken. It crashed and destroyed my laptop a week ago, it refuses to even run on my desktop, it crashes repeatedly, it switches control method from controller to keyboard for no reason whatsoever, pro accomplishments appear and disappear semi randomly (yesterday, 5 games in a row I unlocked "win header 41/41"), half the online game modes are unavailable due to servers being down, now and then it loads a game forever, i regularly get stuck in the arena indefinitely, earlier I could not get in drop-in games (systematically crashed when exiting arena)... What the fuck is this jank and where are the scathing reviews shitting all over the game for being the broken, non QnA-ed, piece of code that it is?

im around for games from now on
AJ and I are in the lobby.

Edit: What fucking jank. Did a drop-in game. My pro mysteriously transformed into a Mr. Dutroux stranger. The little golden star marking the player as yours was stuck on the middle point of the field. At the end of the game, could not get out, stuck on a view of the field with the players running around in circles. WTF

Mr Cola

we getting the games going now mang

Top Bottom