• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 2005 Xbox / PS2 / NGC comparison

Blimblim

The Inside Track
PS2 :
ME0000479928_2.jpg

Xbox :
ME0000479933_2.jpg

NGC :
ME0000479941_2.jpg

Something is terribly wrong here. WTF is with the NGC version ?

garrickk

Colina looks like a ghoul in the NGC version!!!!!!

Oh, wait, he always looks like that. Still, good ref - for a ghoul.

cybamerc

Will start substantiating his hate
IIRC the first Cube pics looked like crap last year as well. They'll all end up looking more or less the same I'm sure.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
That GC screenshot has shit lighting, that is the major difference. However, it is impossible to REALLY compare as they are all different shots...

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
What in the world? You sure you didn't mix up the PSone and Gamecube versions? :p

But just to make sure, how about everybody jump on the Winning Eleven boat? It will be so much more fun.

CelticFC#1

Free Scotland in 2008
Grizzlyjin said:
But just to make sure, how about everybody jump on the Winning Eleven boat? It will be infinitely more fun.

Correction! PES4 is going to wipe the floor with this in terms of gameplay but sadly not in sales.

Socreges

Banned
Again, the videos are on par with all versions. Dunno what happened with the screens, but they look nothing like the actual game.

That said, everyone buy a PS2 and Winning Eleven.

Top Bottom