• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fifa 2017 PC Community

eRbstTe.png

Hello and welcome to our humble Fifa team on PC. After a down time of fifa playing, due to a less than ideal quality of fifa games, we believe that Believe FC is now ready to play again, with Fifa 17.

jUdkiL4.png

As a generally unlawful bunch of people, we do not like rules. But we have felt it necessary to have the following:

1) We require you to be in our mumble client during games, mumble is a voip client, like teamspeak and ventrilo. You can download it here http://mumble.sourceforge.net/. You do not need to speak, but we find most people do after a while, but it is important we can tell you information, so we dont enter games without everyone in them.

2) Be respectful, this means towards other people, both in act and in action. Dont be nasty, if someone is playing badly dont make them feel bad. There is another corollary to this and that is that this is a team game, and while we respect each individuals right to play how they want always remember there are others in the game trying to enjoy it too.

3) Do not use cheats, for anything but cool red hair through cheat engine.

To join, contact either of these:

Mr. Cola
Steam - Nukemonkey - http://steamcommunity.com/id/jesuisfrack
Origin - Nukemonkey

PrematureQuiche
Steam - PrematureQuiche http://steamcommunity.com/id/PrematureQuiche
Origin - PrematureQuiche

X4G1Ai0.png

It has been two years since a new calciopoli shocked the world of fifa. The rumors had been there for a long time, but there never was any confirmation until EA stepped in. Leading figures at Believe FC had been paying off their direct rivals, The Italian Job, in order to win divison 1 in 2014.

Dark days for Believe FC. Relegated to division 10, and unable to put on a team for fifa 15 and 16. The years went on and life was hard for our players in prison. Some like Bacon and iNvid resolved to drugs, while others such as Hixx and Quiche found God, in order to cope with not satisfying the supporters that they had dedicated their life to. Rumors has it iNvid joined a group of neo nazi Russians, and split from the other members of Believe FC at this time. However he denied this upon release and is now back with us. At night when Mr Cola closed his eyes, and attempted to sleep, all he could hear was the ringing sound of the supporters chanting his name, as he completed yet another match with above 90% pass accuracy. It was a living nightmare, that is however now over.

Believe FC served their time, and are ready for one of the most anticipated come backs since Westlife returned.

Here follows the mugshots of the imprisoned members, that are set to return.

xgt6NGr.jpg

RSVPzGP.jpg

4mCW2Oz.jpg

YZSz8wR.jpg

EWnIpem.jpg

mkB0NdI.jpg

WjMBa1i.jpg

FZGioUF.jpg

MHxNSVs.jpg

kTnm7Xc.jpg

Players such as Manager, BrokenOath, Bulky and probably many more that I am forgetting, have had their rulings appealed, and it is still unknown if they will return for this season. However, I think I can say with confidence, that Believe FC is back.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
That game with 50% pass accuracy legit fucked me off no end, tilted me into the next two games

Epic work

noal

Banned
Can somebody please fill me in on what Fifa is and what it can do to improve my life?

I did hear that a portly, fraudulent, six chinned Swiss dwarf did run this company but then he was sacked?

Why should I support such a man?

Does anybody know how much of a slice of profits this man receives?

I don't feel like i can support such a company. You may call me petty but I do have morals.

I look forward to your responses.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Can somebody please fill me in on what Fifa is and what it can do to improve my life?

I did hear that a portly, fraudulent, six chinned Swiss dwarf did run this company but then he was sacked?

Why should I support such a man?

Does anybody know how much of a slice of profits this man receives?

I don't feel like i can support such a company. You may call me petty but I do have morals.

I look forward to your responses.

Clubs m8

Mr Cola

The fuck that kit was lit fam

noal

Banned

So you would sell out for everything you ever believed in for clubs?

Is this some kind of game mode?

I have been meaning to research Fifa the game some more but this new version seems to have caught me on the hop.

I did hear on Twitter that it doesn't seem to change much from version to version. What version are you playing Mrs Cola? If you don't mind me asking.

I do remember FiFa 95 but the ball physics seemed to be based in PVA Glue.

noal

Banned
When do you reckon this game will cost £20?

I don't like blowing over that for a game I don't know.

All opinions are appreciated.

Thanks for your help.

Mr Cola

I can start doing stat rundwons again

Arent you all happy

Mr Cola

How could we have even touched a game with those jrafics?

Matty8787

Damn I am up for this!

I have my pre order ready to go this weekend and will be all over pro clubs if I can find a club!

Matty8787 on Origin.

Zafir

You can unlock it with a Korean VPN now!

I tried that, and the play button was greyed out despite it saying it was out. x.x

Edit: Managed to launch it. Tried launching Origin without the VPN after and it killed the client, kept erroring no matter what. Installed the client again with the VPN and now it's saying I can play.

The new Origin client is a load of rubbish! It may look pretty but it's just buggy as hell.

Kyoufu

I'm leaning towards this game not being good. Stamina and pace are so high that you end up with a swarm of players closing you down constantly which isn't fun.

iNvid02

I'm leaning towards this game not being good. Stamina and pace are so high that you end up with a swarm of players closing you down constantly which isn't fun.

gotta counter it with strength, everyone is playing shite at the moment but we'll figure it out

Pennywise

Our mentality is the softest part.

People and their ego, aggressiveness, desperation, being Kyoufu, just leaving like Cola, trying to alt-tab.

We're all weak.

Matty8787

Guys I have a problem....

Game refuses to go fullscreen at 1440p I have had to set it to 1080p in the settings which is not really ideal.

Any ideas?

Matty8787

Weird. Works at 1440p for me.

No idea what is wrong sorry.

Yeah very strange I also get a framework net error too at that res :/

Edit: Launches fine at 1920x1080 and @ 1920x1440 but not at 2560x1440

Windowed annoys me so I will pick the 1920x1440 I guess.

Double Edit: I fixed it! Game dislikes overclocked monitors so I stuck it back to 60hz and all works good.

Hixx

Up to Division 5. Think we will be in Division 1 by the end of next week.

Even tho the game sucks and we should never play it.

Top Bottom