• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zissou

toldyaifozy.png

and nobody believed me

It'll be on teamspooky

Thanks

Wait, did I miss someone post a new trailer for Revelator here? It has some scenes from the new story mode and a few seconds of two new console characters. https://youtu.be/pfbMQqj-TYQ

There was a thread for it in General Gaming.

It's a pretty meaty upgrade over Xrd imo. So far we have;

Johnny
Jam
Jack-O
Kum Haehyun
Raven
Dizzy

and whoever else they decide to release as DLC afterwards.

Dlent

Masochist that I am, I decided to finish survival mode on hard despite losing it at least a half dozen times in the 40s. Twice to final Necalli. I guess red Cammy was worth it though.

Tripon

Thanks

There was a thread for it in General Gaming.

It's a pretty meaty upgrade over Xrd imo. So far we have;

Johnny
Jam
Jack-O
Kum Haehyun
Raven
Dizzy

and whoever else they decide to release as DLC afterwards.
I hope all the people who really like single player content in Fighting games pick up Revelator. I know I will. I feel like I've been missing out on the GG love.

Dlent

I can't even imagine the March update SP content will hold a candle to the tutorial and mission mode in Xrd. It's crazy how simple a game SFV is, but Capcom can't even be assed to put in a half decent tutorial. That Prima guide has a ton of great stuff in it for players looking to actually learn the game; almost all of that should have been in the game.

I hope all the people who really like single player content in Fighting games pick up Revelator. I know I will. I feel like I've been missing out on the GG love.

Yep, it's going to have another story mode like Xrd -SIGN-, probably around the same length.

So, Filipino Champ broke a stick and a pair of headsets after his popping off on his win @ Winterbrawl. lol.

If he wins that money is going to Arturo.

MrDaravon

I just had my first match in SFV with Chun where things clicked for me and I was actually pulling off her relatively simple but important combos like cancelling cr. HP into legs to cr. LP into LSBK and so on consistently. Was against a way higher ranked player but in a Casual match. I got a Perfect on him the first round and he straight up immediately ragequit.

Been a while since it felt this good to play a fighting game online lol. Maybe I can manage to hang with playing Chun execution-wise after all.

Dahbomb

Just that you have to be very wary of committing to ground control options because exposing yourself to just a single successful jump-in could be the match.
So use less st.HP with Chun Li? If you use a lighter normal you still have enough time to anti air.

did he send them to the shadow realm?

KBR in the back looking like he just realized he's fucked too.

6Vtf9h4.png

Also a smaller one if anyone wants it

EGepcgt.png

LMAO!!!

pizzacat

Banned
Loving how marvel is categorized with anime in that gif lol.

Also I probably would have brushed that off with a smile, that's just me I guess lol

Holy shit, I was just wondering where Megaman Steve went after all this time
I thought he had a reputation of being a douchebag, but that was years ago.

Champ legit helps out Norcal in-person from what I hear, but when the cameras are on him he goes full Hollywood Hogan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom