• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dahbomb

I thought team scrub was Wesker, Vergil, Strider?
That's like day 1 team scrub. Actual team scrub is Wolverine/Doom/Vergil.

Strider doesn't belong on a scrub team because without X factor he's fairly hard to play. Even with XF a lot of players can't even control him properly.

pizzacat

Banned
Thats not they're actual teams right? Just a button check?

Lol did they say kbrad is going to comment

LMFAO champ just brushed his handshake off

Shun

Holy shit Mikado is doing a 50円 per play or 1,000円 unlimited play until 6PM.

CcRr5jEVIAAkyRg.jpg

ShinMaruku

how about they fix the netcode before adding anymore damn characters

but i do love the DOA3 stages

You see the issue is they test netcode in Japan and they have no accounting for the US where it can be from decent to terrible. I had more better connections than not due to my good connection.

Zissou

I missed the ft15 what happened?

Champ wrecks KBR for a while. Champ shows crazy disrespect, but KBR keeps his composure. KBR starts playing random teams- clearly giving up and making sure we all know. Champ deliberately pauses to spot KBR a couple games for free. At the end, KBR goes back to his real team, wins some games convincingly, but it's too little, too late. Champs wins and two or three audience members halfheartedly clap. We all wonder what would've happened if KBR had stuck to his guns.

Champ wrecks KBR for a while. Champ shows crazy disrespect, but KBR keeps his composure. KBR starts playing random teams- clearly giving up and making sure we all know. Champ deliberately pauses to spot KBR a couple games for free. At the end, KBR goes back to his real team, wins some games convincingly, but it's too little, too late. Champs wins and two or three audience members halfheartedly clap. We all wonder what would've happened if KBR had stuck to his guns.
Perfect summary, except I would specifically add the part where FChamp got a mic and yelled in KBR's face.

mbpm1

It got real weak at the end. KBR could have done more. FChamp ran out of names to call KBR and Heel it up and wasn't trying most of the time.

End of the day everyone was just like ok.

Dahbomb

KBR wouldn't have gotten into double digits even if he stuck to his main team from the start.

FChamp wasn't even trying in most of those matches.

The whole set was a bad joke that lasted way too long. It was every bit of the train wreck that people were expecting it to be.

Zissou

Perfect summary, except I would specifically add the part where FChamp got a mic and yelled in KBR's face.

Yeah- should've been more specific about 'crazy disrespect' haha.

I forgot- KBrad managed to make it watchable with funny commentary. That said, it was cringe-worthy enough that I strongly considered turning it off a couple times.

Round One trying to keep it alive.
Even though it's on the pricey side. But still good/great fighting games in it

I'm glad I was able to go to one in Cali before it closed down.

I can't remember what the name of the place was anymore but I played some BBCS, SF4 and KOF12 (I think it was 12).

If I ever end up in Japan I'd definitely like to visit some of their arcades like that Mikado one.

Seyavesh

like maybe 2 of those last couple of games where kbr won were legit, and even that's arguable
you can see where champ straight up lets go of the stick to get hit on purpose in a ton of those matches

lots of fuckaround all over

mbpm1

like maybe 2 of those last couple of games where kbr won were legit, and even that's arguable
you can see where champ straight up lets go of the stick to get hit on purpose in a ton of those matches

lots of fuckaround all over

that marvel baby

/s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom