• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astarte

I wonder if you can pre-order then cancel it later because I want the physical version.

Cancelling PSN purchase is like the lottery. 99% of the time it won't happen.

just a demo is one thing, but its a demo with all characters (that are currently available in arcades)

Huge for getting in early on jack-o johnny and jam (even if not JP arcade early)

I actually am legitimately excited for this. I've been wanting Jam for a while so the chance to work with her and having a Japanese friend teach me the ropes is divineeeee

I actually am legitimately excited for this. I've been wanting Jam for a while so the chance to work with her and having a Japanese friend teach me the ropes is divineeeee
yea im stoked. Ill order this and a physical copy. Need physical for my collection, and this will allow my weeklies group to start running revelator early

Shun

Looking forward to the balance patches introduced in console and eventual Dizzy/Raven/Kum Haehyun Arcade update.

A lot of things that can be fixed like Jam output and matchups, making her a little bit better due to her lack of options in Revelator. Either add debuff or or buff Jack-O to help out her 8-2 matchups like with Millia, Sin, and Axl, balance out Johnny. Reduce some of Elphelt damage.

Tripon

Final Round is in 3 weeks. No big tournament next weekend, and a couple of regionals in Europe in 2 weeks. Then it's Final Round and SxSW where that Melee invitational will be. After that, it's NCR.

So.... Unless somebody else wants to make a thread, there probably won't be a tournament thread until Final Round. And somebody else will likely make the Final Round and the and NCR thread.

Quoting myself in the tournament thread.

Uraizen

Banned
So... went through the archives and noticed the playstation buttons used for the UI for UNIST.

KERW3DE.jpg

No comments about that? lol

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
we live in a world where mad max fury road has won six oscars SIX oscars

still up for best director and best picture too

im sleeping soundly tonight

Negaduck

So hype we will see Alex soon most likely.

My call for him is his v-skill would be the grab and headbutt.

Trigger is an install that like cammy, will make his slash turn into boomerang raid (or something close to that)

And super I would think hyper bomb.

Can't wait for his trailer.

Kumubou

It's probably one of those things where they can't talk about things until they can talk about them. Or it may be that Aksys can't say anything about the release because it's being published digitally directly by ArcSys (like the PC version is). I kind of doubt French Bread spent the time swapping out the arcade UI/UX for one appropriate for console/PC use just for their internal builds.

Uraizen

Banned
It's probably one of those things where they can't talk about things until they can talk about them. Or it may be that Aksys can't say anything about the release because it's being published digitally directly by ArcSys (like the PC version is). I kind of doubt French Bread spent the time swapping out the arcade UI/UX for one appropriate for console/PC use just for their internal builds.

I would expect a "We have no plans for..." if that were the case. Hearing "don't get your hopes up" is just disheartening.

Kumubou

I would expect a "We have no plans for..." if that were the case. Hearing "don't get your hopes up" is just disheartening.
It just seems weird. Did they really bring a development version of a game that they're not releasing so that people can't play it? It's like going "Hey look at this cool thing that we have, but you can't have it." Seems really silly if that's the case.

Uraizen

Banned
It just seems weird. Did they really bring a development version of a game that they're not releasing so that people can't play it? It's like going "Hey look at this cool thing that we have, but you can't have it." Seems really silly if that's the case.

They're working on the PC version of UNIEL for Steam. It's probably not very hard to keep the assets they're porting and just make a special build for Aksys. There was only one dev kit, too. Maybe a way to get people to show up? I don't know; if that's the case I would have preferred they didn't do it at all.

Tripon

Kinda funny that two guys (Floe, Mike Ross) that are so close to Capcom Proper are playing Capcom Fighters on fightcade. Right now they are playing ST.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom