• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tizoc

RIP Tizoc, someone taking your role and the body isn't even cold.
Brutha please
I was merely given a short leave of absence

Also yes vf is an easy game to get into
It needs to release on ps4 and steam and we will fite for it fo be #2 finals game in evo
#1 will be puyo puyo 2

NEO0MJ

This is ice cold.

utdKzse.jpg

I... I don't get it >.>

There are a lot of Nine players in the BBCF top rankings in Japan, six of them in top 15 lol

The character looks scarier and scarier each week, especially Fumi's.

Nerf please, ASW.

Sayad

Well, that's one way to get better at fighting games. :\

I just find it annoying that James Chen bring this up or allude to it pretty much when ever Xiaohai is on stream.

NEO0MJ

Brutha please
I was merely given a short leave of absence

Also yes vf is an easy game to get into
It needs to release on ps4 and steam and we will fite for it fo be #2 finals game in evo
#1 will be puyo puyo 2

Crud, back already. Why couldn't it be Q instead ;_;

shaowebb

What happened to Q o_O

Banned for reasons. It's pretty easy to get banned here anyway.

He pretty much lives on the Neogaf Fighting game Discord group. Here's an invite for anyone looking to chat and get matches in shit 24/7. Folks are always on and you can even get an app for your phone and catch messages all the time. Discord is definitely the best way I've found to setup matches in even obscure shit.

https://discord.gg/0k5FzWm2CUIrSXNv

Basically you can sign in on your browser as a guest with any name and use the chat or on your phone. If you download it for free you get to make private groups that are invite only for whatever game you choose. Just put your links out on boards and folks tend to spread these things like wildfire. I even get regular Arcana Heart matches when I want them now thanks to discord groups and I'm talking on PS3 not PC.

Dahbomb

thankfully crouch techs are back to make sure this doesn't happen again in later months
No, something like that happening is GREAT!

I am sorry but if you took 4 throws in a row like that you deserve the L. And I say this as someone who is absolutely free to throws in the game.

Line_HTX

That Nash suplex is just a regular throw right? Taking 4 in a row is pretty bad, should've at least broke it at least once.

Beckx

That Nash suplex is just a regular throw right? Taking 4 in a row is pretty bad, should've at least broke it at least once.

No currently active pro player gets shook mid-game like Champ

I think he took 10 crush counters in his final game with Moons

pizzacat

Banned
Stage themes are so much better than character themes I need THAT in my menu ASAP

HILLSIDE ALT GOD DAMN

Both new york themes are great too, a lot of the alternates are superior but you can only listen to them for like 30 seconds in game :(

Dahbomb

Yeah it's a regular throw but it's just one of those "man no way he is going to do a throw a 4th time!" type mix up. Plus in that situation it's better to take a throw than eat a counter hit combo into bigger damage/stun but LI Joe knows this too so he just went for it.

Also this only works in the corner, most characters don't get a mix up from a throw mid screen. If you are up against a Cammy in a mix up situation at mid screen, it's best to block. Getting hit means you take more damage/stun, you get carried to corner and the mix up off of Spiral Arrow is unavoidable. As opposed to a throw where she won't really get a mix up off of that mid screen and it does lower damage/stun. In the corner though just like Nash she has mix ups from throws.

mbpm1

LI Joe was getting a shitload of mileage out of shimmy > full combo at this point. Fchamp would have seen this. And LI Joe has full meter at this point so he can just super Sim's ass off a throw whiff. Also throws can be counterhit in this game so he could crush counter Sim's throw attempt with a meaty, which leads into a beefy combo leading into Super. Add in Dhalsim's loldefensive options (no invincible options except for teleport which is punishable on ground recovery) and it wasn't a good place to be.

pizzacat

Banned
Alex can travel.

The cop car says MPD and the bank says Haggar Investment Bank

it's Metro City.
MPD officer can travel

Maybe Haggar is finally trying to be relevant and opened up a bank in New York

The OST literally says New York stage

like the first one was a joke but now I'm kinda thinking it is new york

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom