• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fighting Game Headquarters |3| [Cinematic Title Expansion Coming Soon]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sayad

That Nash suplex is just a regular throw right? Taking 4 in a row is pretty bad, should've at least broke it at least once.
Taking a single crush counter from Nash with full meter while trying to tech a throw would probably lead to more damage and stun than taking 3 throws in a row, I assume that's what Champ was thinking at first, but then it became "surely he wont go for another throw" and when he finally gave up and tried to throw tech, he got stuffed. Champ was being read like a book.

NEO0MJ

Taking a single crush counter from Nash with full meter while trying to tech a throw would probably lead to more damage and stun than taking 3 throws in a row, I assume that's what Champ was thinking at first, but then it became "surely he wont go for another throw" and when he finally gave up and tried to throw tech, he got stuffed. Champ was being read like a book.

You could say he was...played like a fiddle :E

NEO0MJ

Now all you need to do is get the Internet stink-eye from MechaX for being a bad partner and you can officially be part of Gundam GAF.

deb1b2c84f84c39b9f925fccc82f7db1.jpg

Replace Splatoon with Gundam. Truth be told I always felt guilty when I underperformed in that game. Such an awful feeling.

The Light

Man can't believe that sfv arcade vs tournaments discussion is still going on. People are just saying the same things over and over.

Also was hoping KI was going to release sooner on pc than that. I'm most likely going to be to busy for video games by the time it releases :(

That Nash suplex is just a regular throw right? Taking 4 in a row is pretty bad, should've at least broke it at least once.

It's a 50/50 if you forward throw with Nash in the corner. He took the least damaging option of that 50/50. What he did was smart but Joe just had the read on it.

quotes from an RQer

And I also did it because someone hacked my account and I boosted to get all my rank back since someone tried playing as me. You can complain all yo want man but if I'm the ONLY one getting in trouble for this THAT'S BULLSHIT. Cuz everyone did it too until I found out about it. It's not even a big deal. Also It's not my fault it's the game's fault. They're going to patch it this month and I'm only trying to get to a gold and then that's it i'm done lol and i'll be in casual most of the time.

You realize that i'm not the only one that's been doing that, right? Also plus it's just a game and they're going to fix the patch. And not only that but maybe you're the guy who hacked me because of the boosting. I'm also doing it for Trophies.

Warxard

Banned
『Inaba Resident』;197248687 said:
I haven't kept up with UNIEL but yeah, I think Carmine is good

Dope, just grabbed the game from a co-worker and I'm looking forward to play it.

Line_HTX

Street Fighter ‏@StreetFighter 4h4 hours ago

Happy Birthday, Chun-Li! #streetfighter

CceJKwpXIAAQIlR.jpg:large

She is 48 years old! Where's the Hazanshu cake?

OK, I see that now. Bad situation, but damn, Joe straight up squashed him.

Japanese games and their blood types in the bios will never not amuse me. I now its supposed to be some superstition about blood types governing your personality or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom