• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think that Racing Miku looks terrible.

I like miku and like the games but I can't consider myself a huge miku fan as I've only played the 2 localized games and don't own a single figure or merchandise of her but I agree with you that I find that figure unappealing.

There is one miku related thing I'm really thinking of buying though and have only a few more days to decide.

ENmxUjp.jpg

I've never really been interested in dolls or dollfies but I'm seriously considering pre-ordering this as it looks absolutely beautiful. She's be my first miku related item.

I might have made a mistake.

So I'm only 10 episodes into Durarara but the show and Celty are awesome. That's more than I'd like to pay for her but I can imagine the aftermarket price going up even though it's a rerelease. July is becoming a lot for me and I'm considering the Shizuo too since they make a great pair. This is my July

-Yuki Yuna Nendoroid.
-Marie.
-Sayla Mass
-Racing Miku Figma
-Celty

Do you guys think any of these or Shizuo wI'll be delayed?

Acid08

Banned
Man, they're still putting out P.O.P. figures? They're trying to get up into Nendo numbers or something.
Maybe in another decade they'll stop releasing POP figures. The manga might be over by then.

I personally think that Racing Miku looks terrible.

Wow that's just as bad.

Oh wait I'm gonna get punched again aren't I.

1v1 me in the Walmart parking lot, fucker.

The one linked above isn't the Racing Miku, but the Mirai Miku. 2015's Racing Miku is this:

I love this design, it's so weird.

Hey guys,

I'm not sure if this is strictly the best place to discuss this, but are there any garage kit painters/modellers?

Myself and a friend airbrushed our first figure. There's a lot to improve, so any suggestions would be incredibly helpful.

Here's a link :)
http://adamesat.tumblr.com/post/115607181194/sketchrobin-aah-this-is-done-sort-of-me-and

Nice work, I did something similar with Gundam pilot characters so I could have them all around 1/20 scale so they'd fit with the old figures that used to come in the kits.

Man I need to keep watching Durarara, Celty looks cool af.

I'm on episode 12 and the show is great. I love how stylish it is. I ordered the Celty today

Celty is great.

I still haven't pre-ordered her re-release, although I am weakening. I'd love the grab Shizuo/Izaya too, but I really don't know if I can afford all three in a single month. I wish Alter had separated them a bit.

So much this. July is getting rough. I am strongly leaning towards Shizuo as wel. I wouldn't be surprised is their prices went up even though they are a rerelease.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom