• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.

tauke

Slightly off topic but I got a spare key for Go! Go! Nippon! on Steam from the current Weekly Humble Bundle. I need to squeeze every single cents with the recent increase of cost of living at my area so if anyone redeem it, do let me know!

Quote it to reveal the gift link as I don't want non-GAF users to freely redeem it.

Nice boxes, I guess D:?

FsjRFPL.gif

Settin

Re: the idea that the abyssal ships are the west.

Assuming the mission to W island in the anime Is wake island, that means musashi is already dead. Wake island was surrendered in september 1945 and musashi was sunk in october 1944 at leyte gulf. T-T

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
Yeah, when I saw her in person it struck me that the shield just fits with the pose better, and she'd naturally be using one with a spear. I think it would have been better if they somehow let you switch out the right arm with a sword or battle axe to use with the shield.
The owner gave me a discount off WW and Gethsemoni as well to take them both.

Awesome, and your LCS sounds like it's run by a fine person.
Spearazon is best amazon.

In other news, i'm signing the rent papers for the new apartment next week. Haven't packed anything yet. The next month should be a fun one.

Good luck with the move, we are here when you need to vent and blow off steam, before, during, and after the move...

Just as you're getting over that WonFes hangover, NY Toy Fair is this weekend. Should be some interesting things at least from Kotobukiya, DC, and Sideshow.
From Koto I'm hoping for more Horror gals, and to see something from the Alien line.
From Sideshow I'm hoping for a new Court of the Dead piece, to see the Campbell Black Cat, and the new Spiderman PF.

From DC they need to publicly apologize for ruining Batwoman...
aw snap, Gypsy Danger statue arrived. Not as heavy as expected...
Pics?

|OT5|less gifs, more pics!

Doing some rearranging tonight and tomorrow. Figured I would share my fleet, not pictured, Wo-Chan's box.
A fleet of cardboard boxes won't float, where'd you get your shipgirl license from?

Slightly off topic but I got a spare key for Go! Go! Nippon! on Steam from the current Weekly Humble Bundle. I need to squeeze every single cents with the recent increase of cost of living at my area so if anyone redeem it, do let me know!

Quote it to reveal the gift link as I don't want non-GAF users to freely redeem it.

That's very kind of you, thanks!

I did not redeem it, I'm barely playing anything on my PC, so good luck for the one that does.

Assuming the mission to W island in the anime Is wake island, that means musashi is already dead. Wake island was surrendered in september 1945 and musashi was sunk in october 1944 at leyte gulf. T-T

Goddamnit.

Pics?

|OT5|less gifs, more pics!

I have literally nothing new to show, everything is either delayed or being shipped, even stuff that I bought 1 month ago. If I could find my train I would take pics of him, but he's nowhere to be found.

Settin

Luckily most are free of their boxes lol...just thought it was neat seeing all the boxes together. Can't quite figure out how to display all of them....

U wot m8. The first thing I do is unbox a figure when I get it. I don't understand how some of you have a backlog of unboxings.

U wot m8. The first thing I do is unbox a figure when I get it. I don't understand how some of you have a backlog of unboxings.

Same, but those guys are pro with their 90k monthly orders. I'm just a noob with barely 10-15k.

Too many stuff to unbox, while I don't have nearly enough to do and show here.

I've got a handful of statues preordered that will take me through October.
After that things will probably drop off, unless something crazy happens like Sideshow getting a Top Cow license or Koto going nuts with Star Wars and Alien stuff.
I need to buy more male statues, robots, aliens, etc. My place is starting to look like a plastic bordello.

arue

Guys, how are your experience with EMS lately (as in mid-January to now)?

My package was shipped on the 5th by Amiami and it's still stuck on "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since the 6th. I know the blizzard might be the cause of the delay, but is this normal on the winter season?

My package was shipped on the 5th by Amiami and it's still stuck on "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment" since the 6th. I know the blizzard might be the cause of the delay, but is this normal on the winter season?

Seemed normal for me for two orders earlier this month. East Coast of the US.

Ultimadrago

Don't worry, I'm not here to steal anybody. Just to find a place.

I'm the jealous type!

jk. You've found your place just fine here, I think. FigureGAF is a relaxed community for the most part, which I like.

Please, Ulty. You're the nice one I go to when I need a pick-me-up. When I feel like I need some biting, cold sarcasm or brutal honesty, I turn to Ryos. It's like choosing children, it's impossible.

So I'm the childhood friend/nice guy...*sob*

Einbroch

Banned

It's been dog poop. The blizzard really messed things up. Apparently after it subsided something else happened that caused the system to be even more backed up. They're making up for it by processing orders at more local locations faster so there's a constant stream of packages being sent. My package went from "landed in the US" to my front door in less than 48 hours, which is incredibly rare.

Source: friend who sorts mail at my local post office.

But this isn't an anime. You might still win in the end.

I hate how childhood friend/best friend always gets screwed over in anime.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes

A tad slower then usual, but then mine are getting stuck in customs a little longer too. Don't be afraid to call up your local mail service and ask about your packages, just make sure it's after 7 working days with EMS, it'll take the sting out of waiting.

I get my stuff usually within 7 days.

Meyneth

I'm in southern Ontario and its been about regular speed, 3-5 days

I highly doubt, that with it's fanservice moe focus, the anime will pass up showing off Musashi.

She'll be in at some point, and I'm looking forward to seeing what she and her sister are capable of.

arue

Seemed normal for me for two orders earlier this month. East Coast of the US.
I live in the US East Coast too.

I guess I'll wait until 7 business days have passed. This is my first time using EMS and I'm not really in a rush to get my figures anyway (just a bit impatient).

Wow, 5 minutes watching youtube and I lost half a page. Let's do this:

South 'Merica, to bo honest. Even worse than regular 'Merica, would love to live in Canada.

I'm the jealous type!

jk. You've found your place just fine here, I think. FigureGAF is a relaxed community for the most part, which I like.

Don't worry, you have an avatar from Nichijou, anybody with that is already a good guy/gal in my book.

And thanks for the comment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shikigami
http://yokai.wikia.com/wiki/Shikigami

Ryuujou has them as well; so I'm guessing that instead of little fairies flying little planes, Unryuu and Ryuujou use Shikigami manifested in paper dolls/planes.

Thanks for the information.

StayDead

They already skipped the historical focus, because the operation to F Island (episode 4?) was going to happen after Midway, but due to the 1st Carrier Division, both Kaga and Akagi being sunk along with a lot of other ships they couldn't continue on with it.

The mission was to attack and "liberate" the Island of Fiji.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom