• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Figure GAF |OT4| Witty Title Delayed

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was the same one that I almost bought, the white one. But then I thought "I'm going to kick myself hard when, not if, this get yellow-ish".

When I get mine for P5 and U4 I'll get the black one instead.

Honestly I don't see that happening while I own it. I don't smoke, and keep my electronics out of direct sunlight.
Right now it serves as a fancy Blu Ray player and streaming device since I mostly game on PC.
I might end up giving it to my son soon so he can game with his friends that don't have an xbone.

your girlfriend wants to play SK? reminds me of my friend that liked dead or alive more than I do. Too bad I never got anywhere with her

Do the DoA games still have an age setting under options? I remember on the old games circa DoA2, the higher you set your age, the bigger and bouncier the boobies got.

Same. Black electronics are the best. The best!

Unless they're glossy, then they are the worst thing ever.

Honestly I don't see that happening while I own it. I don't smoke, and keep my electronics out of direct sunlight.
Right now it serves as a fancy Blu Ray player and streaming device since I mostly game on PC.
I might end up giving it to my son soon so he can game with his friends that don't have an xbone.

I do not smoke either, but I already had one thing turn into that color recently (a headphone), so I would just get the black one and be done with it.

Do the DoA games still have an age setting under options? I remember on the old games circa DoA2, the higher you set your age, the bigger and bouncier the boobies got.

IIRC they now have a "physics" option/setting.

Would anyone object to me making a Kancolle community thread or does someone else want to do it?

giphy.gif

Femto.

I'm thinking I'll have to get a PS4 soon only so my girlfriend can play Senran Kagura Estival Versus in the best possible fidelity.

That and I guess Disgaea 5 and Kingdom Hearts 3. I really don't have any other reason to get one. I will admit that the white one is real sexy.

There's a Senran game coming to the PS4?

cheering_minions.gif

Midnight launches at gamestop has always been weird for me.

I've only been to BF3's, Skyrim's, and GW2's midnight launches. For each one there was these group of guys that would have fold up chairs in the front of the line and would order/share pizza with others in the line.

Same. To the point where I stopped going. Unless it's a huge release like a Halo or something, then no one would show up outside of a dozen weirdos, and they all creeped me the fuck out.

Its always disorganized as well. I went to the Destiny one, and they tried to do some weird ass system to get people to line up and all it did was make shit more confusing.

omlet

DOA5 and its variants (ultimate, last round, etc.) has a jiggle option. I forget the exact setting names (and my TV/PS3 is all unhooked atm so I can't double check) but they're something like:
Off
Normal
Bouncy
DoA

Not kidding about that last one. The max setting is called DoA.

I use the lowest setting.
And I only play Marie Rose.

DOA5 and its variants (ultimate, last round, etc.) has a jiggle option. I forget the exact setting names (and my TV/PS3 is all unhooked atm so I can't double check) but they're something like:
Off
Normal
Bouncy
DoA

The max setting is not DOA, and the option didnt exist in DOA5, it came with ultimate. The options are:
Normal
DOA (This was the DOA5 vanilla style)
OMG

The ridiculous one is seriously called OMG

Also, go ahead and make a kancolle community thread, but still post your figures here. I have no ship girls or interest in shipgirls, I just like seeing and discussing figures.

Femto.

Off
Normal
Bouncy
DoA

The new female fighter for Last Round has the biggest bust but the most annoying voice, the highest setting has always been ludicrous to me. I wonder how that will fair with her.

omlet

The max setting is not DOA, and the option didnt exist in DOA5, it came with ultimate. The options are:
Normal
DOA (This was the DOA5 vanilla style)
OMG

The ridiculous one is seriously called OMG

Ah, okay, knew it was something like that, I just put it on minimum setting and haven't looked at it since lol.

Baka Zeitgeist

pluck my tasty grapes
See, my problem with this kind of line is that I'd get them if they do the whole gang, and by the time the five of them are out, if ever, the first ones will be out of print :/ But I'd love to have a nice set of Gatchamen figures...

Yeah, that's why I said I might need to pick 'em up, not sure if these are the kind of figures I want though, they are die cast or something, I'd prefer PVC scales to be honest . Still regret not picking up the Jun bust I ran across an Amiami a few months back...

Oh man where have you been? Here's the thread. also make sure that you watch this music video

I might have to get it, bought one and the 3DS, but I couldn't stick with it, bought it on the Vita and couldn't stick with it, bought the cooking one, found it too distracting to play seriously.. But on the PS4 I'll play it
(for five minutes at least)

Femto.

I might have to get it, bought one and the 3DS, but I couldn't stick with it, bought it on the Vita and couldn't stick with it, bought the cooking one, found it too distracting to play seriously.. But on the PS4 I'll play it

3DS one was hard to play through because of the atrocious frame rate, but you're missing out on a lot of plot man.

Never got interested in the cooking one, not even for the plot.

3DS one was hard to play through because of the atrocious frame rate, but you're missing out on a lot of plot man.

Dear lord, that framerate. I thought I could stomach it for the plot, but I couldn't. It got me sick after a while.

Though I managed to get every girl to level 30, IIRC, only grinding the first two missions.

Ah, okay, knew it was something like that, I just put it on minimum setting and haven't looked at it since lol.
The Natural option actually does a decent job compared to most games, DOA is the usual unrealistic fun DOA physics, OMG is just hilarious and not worth turning on after getting a laugh out of it.

OMG also required unlocking. You got it by seeing the losing pose of 10 different female characters

On the senran Kagura discussion. I bought Shinovi Versus. I finished 1 school and its 5 character stories. I had fun with it, but I cant bring myself to play through the other schools. Got more time out of it than Hyrule Warriors still

Acid08

Banned

Never got interested in the cooking one, not even for the plot.

I bought the cooking one just because I like rhythm games and it's pretty fun. Thought the 3DS game was atrocious, had zero fun with it.

The one on PS4 will be really similar to the one on Vita. Could you not stick with the Vita one due to the gameplay or was it the Vita itself?

I loved both Burst and Shinovi Vs. Didn't get Bon Appetit because I'd rather play Project Diva.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom