• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy XIV mobile game in development

Draugoth

Gold Member
China approved a new batch of import games including:
- Final Fantasy XIV Mobile
- Rainbow Six
- Dynasty Warriors
- Marvel Rivals

Last edited:

Punished Miku

Human Rights Subscription Service
Title saying 16
Body saying 14

Which is it? Because XV actually did have a mobile version. So it is single player watered down or MMO chepened down?
It's Final Fantasy "XVI" mobile

GjL7L6o.jpeg

Last edited:

wvnative

Title saying 16
Body saying 14

Which is it? Because XV actually did have a mobile version (XV Pocket Edition). So it is single player watered down release like that or an MMO chepened down?
pretty sure it's 14. and it will be the MMO massively paired down.

kikii

Gold Member
Enjoy your 4 nuts.
ehh ? i have every hunting achvies except DT ones, rewards are based on enmity (in case u didnt know) so 1 tomahawk is enuf, but alone with toma u get 60% of rewards, but alone as dps u prolly get that 4 nuts ^^

Resenge

ehh ? i have every hunting achvies except DT ones, rewards are based on enmity (in case u didnt know) so 1 tomahawk is enuf, but alone with toma u get 60% of rewards, but alone as dps u prolly get that 4 nuts ^^
Relax, it was a joke.

I have been in many groups that did not get the full 40 especially around the start of a new patch. I have the "Of the Endless hunt" title so yes I do know its based on emnity. Luckily everyone is using tanks recently but it wasn't always the way.

Last edited:

kikii

Gold Member
Relax, it was a joke.

I have been in many groups that did not get the full 40 especially around the start of a new patch. I have the "Of the Endless hunt" title so yes I do know its based on emnity. Luckily everyone is using tanks recently but it wasn't always the way.

u can get full rewards just in duo as long as 1 is a tank :p

Top Bottom