• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FINALLY Got ZOE2 and Amplitude...

Been looking for ZOE2 forever, and been looking for Amplitude at a good price for a long time.

Got ZOE2 for $50 CDN...Kinda pricey, but worth it considering how cool the game it.

Got Amplitutude for $20(!)...equvalent of $15USD, wicked price for a wicked game...now I've gotta find Frequency for cheap.

Today has been a good day :)

Solid

EXCELLENT PURCHASE! NOW GO PLAY ZOE2!

anubis.JPG

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Good purchases!

You should especially love ZOE2. The game feels a little choppy in the pacing department (crazy dialog that often makes little sense), but the actual game is super awesome.

dark10x said:
Good purchases!

You should especially love ZOE2. The game feels a little choppy in the pacing department (crazy dialog that often makes little sense), but the actual game is super awesome.

Yeah, I liked the gameplay in the first ZOE, always felt that it just needed to be fleshed out. ZOE2 totally rectifies the shotcomings of the first title, plus I love the presentation of the cutscenes :)

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Ronin said:
ZOE2. So fucking awesome, but some of the worst writing ever.

*fake example*

Character 1 - Why are you here?

Character 2 - Think I'll tell?

Character 1 - Give me the runner!

Character 2 - I'm going to win!

Character 1 - Yeah, we'll fight?

Character 2 - Maybe!

Character 1 - I'm strong!

Character 2 - I never lose!

Character 1 - Battle now and I am victor!

Character 2 - What's there on ground?

Character 1 - Is that ship?

Character 2 - Let's fight!

Character 1 - Let me go!

Character 2 - I'll never tell you!

Oh and my PS2 is busted, so I'm going to have to go to a friends house soon to play both games. Goddamnit Sony, release the new PS2's already :(

miyuru

dark10x said:
*fake example*

Character 1 - Why are you here?

Character 2 - Think I'll tell?

Character 1 - Give me the runner!

Character 2 - I'm going to win!

Character 1 - Yeah, we'll fight?

Character 2 - Maybe!

Character 1 - I'm strong!

Character 2 - I never lose!

Character 1 - Battle now and I am victor!

Character 2 - What's there on ground?

Character 1 - Is that ship?

Character 2 - Let's fight!

Character 1 - Let me go!

Character 2 - I'll never tell you!

:lol sounds like a skit from "Whose Line Is It Anyway" where they have to answer with a question.

BuddyC

Hooray for Amplitude! I was just replaying it the other day, I somehow got a lot better in my time away from the game. I blame Donkey Konga.

After playing Amplitude for so long, it's kinda hard to go back to Frequency, but, I'll deal.

Top Bottom