• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Firefox Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kuroyume

Banned
I've been using FF for the last two months and usually when I have a few tabs open and I click the X to exist the program Fiirefox would usually ask me if I want to close the other tabs. Now Firefox doesn't ask me this anymore, is there anyway (tab options or something) that I could put this thing back on?

calder

To you have the Tabbrowser Extensions? I'm not sure exactly what exactly you're wanting FF to do (sounds like something I wouldn't want mine to do, ever ;)), but there's literally dozens of choices you can make in the Expert Preferences about how and when you want the tabs and/or browser to open and close. Check the "Advanced" and "Close Tab" sections of the Preferences.

8bit

Knows the Score
Type about:config and enter in the address bar, then browser.tabs.warn in the next bar you see. Double click on that line and I think you want to change the boolean value to true if you want a warning on close.

aoi tsuki

This is just a guess but...

1. In the location bar, type about:config.

2. Find the property broswer.tabs.WarnOnClose and double-click it.

3. Set the value to true.

Should take effect immediately.

Ferrio

Banned
Odd that there's no option for that in the options. Must be a way to access it, I forget what command to use to open up the huge config list.

^He remembers the config command!

DaCocoBrova

Finally bought a new PSP, but then pushed the demon onto someone else. Jesus.
Where is the temp folder located w/ Firefox? I have to clean out some images thanks to a paticular thread.

human5892

Queen of Denmark
DaCocoBrova said:
Where is the temp folder located w/ Firefox? I have to clean out some images thanks to a paticular thread.
I think in Firefox it's called the Cache; if you go into the options menu there should be a place to clear it out.

I actually also have a problem. When I close firefox I tell it to save tab session but when it opens back up they're not reloaded. It looks like it tries to reload them when it starts up but then immediately closes the windows and just opens my homepage.

aoi tsuki

Azwethinkweiz said:
I actually also have a problem. When I close firefox I tell it to save tab session but when it opens back up they're not reloaded. It looks like it tries to reload them when it starts up but then immediately closes the windows and just opens my homepage.
Are you using FF or an extension to save tab sessions. i didn't know session saving was built into FF, i always use the Session Saver extension, which works great.

how about some help for me, like whin i go to some pages, i get a warning message saying that the document contained no data... i hit ok, and then the page loads... is there a way to fix this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom