• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First images from San Diego Comic Con (56k NO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ManaByte

Gold Member
Just the set-up of the Star Wars Pavilion for now:

DSCN0982.JPG

DSCN0983.JPG

DSCN0990.JPG

DSCN0994.JPG

DSCN0997.JPG

DSCN1003.JPG

DSCN1004.JPG

DSCN1010.JPG

ManaByte

Gold Member
HAOHMARU said:
I'm going with my fellow www.shodown.net buddies :D

There's nothing good happening Thursday except for the Star Wars Fan Film Awards at 8:30, so I'm just going Thursday night, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Saturday is the big day by far. Friday is worth it for ROTK EE though :D

ManaByte

Gold Member
metsallica said:
Are they supposed to unveil the Episode III title?

They didn't reveal the Episode II title in 2002, they waited until August after the con to do that.

However.

Sansweet is showing SOMETHING about Episode III at his big presentation. He's going to show some stuff on the SW DVDs, most likely a couple of the Hyperspace Episode III web docs, and other "surprises". Rick "I leaked Episode II to AICN" McCallum is also flying in to announce something... So you never know. They may let it slip.

aparisi2274

Also I think on the 25th, Don Murphy is supposed to make some big announcement at the show about the Transformers movie. I hope its something good, and I hope its the G1 line of robots they use for this movie.

HAOHMARU

Did you register online? I tried to and after I hit ok to send my payment an error message came up and the page was not displayed. I haven't gotten a confirmation e-mail either....hmmm.

I'm wondering if I should try registering again...I don't want to pay for it twice though. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom