• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First photos of Nicholas Cage on the set of Spider-Man Noir

VulcanRaven

Here's the show's logline: The series “tells the story of an aging and down on his luck private investigator (Cage) in 1930s New York, who is forced to grapple with his past life as the city’s one and only superhero.”

This is going to be great. I'm glad we are finally getting a live-action Spider-Man tv show.

Last edited:

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Yep, that's Nic Cage alright

I thought he'd be in a suit or something

f5.jpg

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Hopefully it’s proper Spider-Man noir like the comic and not jokey jokey Noir lol gruff voice like spider verse shite.

Good actor so no need to worry about Nic.

Last edited:

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Question for Spiderman Noir fans, is his character just a mixture of Max Payne and 90s TAS Batman?
Yeah that summarizes him pretty well. If it intrigues you then jump in further. If they were to do a movie you'd need Batman Returns mode Tim Burton or, ironically, Sam Raimi to direct it.

IntentionalPun

Ask me about my wife's perfect butthole
Hopefully it’s proper Spider-Man noir like the comic and not jokey jokey Noir lol gruff voice like spider verse shite.

Good actor so no need to worry about Nic.
I mean, that’s just Cage doing the “film noir” style, so I imagine it will be that but have a more serious tone overall.

Top Bottom