• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First scan from Zill O'll Infinity (Hawt-looking RPG from KOEI)

u_neek

alienh3.jpg

WarPig

Damn near every PS one game made Greatest Hits at some point or another.

I am pleased by this news, however, just because I like saying Zill O'll over and over again. Zill O'll Zill O'll Zill O'll Zill O'll Zill O'll.

DFS.

ferricide

that wasn't a real "the best" .. it was "koei the best" which means it was just the publisher making the decision -- no sales target required.

slpm86703.gif

explodet

WarPig said:
I am pleased by this news, however, just because I like saying Zill O'll over and over again. Zill O'll Zill O'll Zill O'll Zill O'll Zill O'll.
Well now it's just lost all meaning.

Troidal

Nice, I hear it was a pretty decent RPG on the PS1.

It's multi-scenario with custmomizable characters....er, wait a mninute, that doesn't sound so innovative in this day and age...but whatever. Here's my chance to play it with better graphics! And I like the character art, Jun Suemi :)

Rei_Toei

Fclvat sbe Pnanqn, ru?
It looks pretty in those tiny shots, but haf the time they're deceiving. Anyway, I only found some very short undetailed blurbs about the original. Anyone have a link of a site with some more indepth info about the PSOne game?

Top Bottom