• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First trailer for Lucha Underground season 2 debuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
It's even more WMAC Masters than before. This dude is just shooting people.

Finally, wrestling is cool again.

Ultratech

The only appropriate reaction to this trailer:

a6a8af5d9159aa9e85264cb07b9cac05.gif

Next month can't come soon enough.

Trevelyon

If current WWE has got you down (and boy how can it not) then this is something you definitely should be watching and supporting.

So damn hyped for this. Looking forward to the eventual Mil vs. Prince Puma rematch.

Kinda wish Del Rio.....er, El Patron was going to be back. I wanted to see him and Mundo rued a bit more.

My favorite wrestling show.

Cardon

This is going to be amazing. Production values are superb again and these new plot lines ought to be great.

That said, if Vamp is going to be in the loony bin then who is doing commentary with Stryker?

Bronx-Man

Banned
This is going to be amazing. Production values are superb again and these new plot lines ought to be great.

That said, if Vamp is going to be in the loony bin then who is doing commentary with Stryker?
Kevin Kelly is doing commentary with Striker for NJPW, so maybe he's doing something with Lucha Underground to go with it.

Hex

Banned
I think someone said it in the other thread, it is so totally like something from Tekken or KoF and it is awesome for it.
Also OP, make sure that you put in the first post NO SPOILERS.
I have gone out of my way to avoid as many taping spoilers as I can and do not want that ruined.

soultron

Banned
Is this a drama? Or are these super slick promo bits for actual wrestling? Is LU a league?

I was so confused watching this trailer.

The trailer is so good.

I hope they find a way for more people to watch them legally. LU is great and the first unique wrestling show in decades.

Is this a drama? Or are these super slick promo bits for actual wrestling? Is LU a league?

I was so confused watching this trailer.

Its kinda like a normal wrestling show in basic structure. Wrestling + Backstage stuff then more wrestling.

But the backstage and story segments are all produced like that video giving the show a real stylish feel and the storylines and wrestlers feel like they fell out of Mortal Kombat or something. Its super fun. I can not recommend it enough.

Disappointed by the distinct lack of Melissa Santos.

Hope they get S1 on some type of streaming solution in the lead up though. I missed some episodes, and it also doesn't help that apparently Dish doesn't get El Rey in HD.

Bronx-Man

Banned
I feel like a TV drama about drama in wrestling is a pretty great idea, actually. I'm guessing it has really slick fight choreography and fun camera direction to match.
The camera work is great.

Cage%20Bottle.gif

Cage%20Bottle%202.gif

Sorry, that was uncalled for.

Wish I could watch the trailer but they haven't legally distributed Season One to Canada yet.
It's all fine, bruh. And yeah, El Rey needs to expand its reach pronto, or at the very least get some online streaming for the show.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom