• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FlatOut - Official Announcement Trailer VR

West Texas CEO

GAF's Nicest Lunch Thief and Nosiest Dildo Archeologist
200.gif

DaGwaphics

@ GHG GHG probably haven't gotten that far yet. It looked like Flatout 4 footage.

I'll definitely be interested in this one, I've always liked Flatout. I've even been going back through 4 recently (not the best in the series but it is $3.50).

Reactions: GHG

GHG

Gold Member
@ GHG GHG probably haven't gotten that far yet. It looked like Flatout 4 footage.

I'll definitely be interested in this one, I've always liked Flatout. I've even been going back through 4 recently (not the best in the series but it is $3.50).

I hope that is the case. If they get a cockpit view sorted then I'm there day one.

DaGwaphics

I hope that is the case. If they get a cockpit view sorted then I'm there day one.

I'd hope they get a cockpit view, that's for sure. I'm not sure how being strapped to the hood would be for an entire race in VR. I don't believe the traditional Flatout games ever offered a cockpit view (though maybe I just didn't use it), maybe because the exaggerated flipping of cars was such a big part of the game - that might be why they don't have it there to show.

Top Bottom