• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Florida - Bloody man who entered Wal-Mart to buy garbage bags charged with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
NAPLES, Florida (AP) -- A man who walked into a Wal-Mart covered in blood and bought garbage bags Friday was charged with murder after authorities found a stabbed body in a trash bin.

Wal-Mart workers called deputies after a blood-soaked man walked into the store and bought some clothes, bandages and trash bags around 4 a.m. He paid with a $100 bill that also appeared to be bloodstained, they said, and drove off in a pickup.

Full Story: http://www.cnn.com/2004/US/South/06/26/bloody.suspect.ap/

man, this one is ... i just dunno ...

Orin GA

I wish I could hat you to death
"What a dumbass."

Yea, they were having a perfectly good sale on trash bags at Kmart

belgurdo

Banned
What's worse: The fact that a guy killed someone and walked into a public place, reeking of evidence, apparently thinking he wouldn't be caught, or the fact that the employees actually served him and took his blood stained cash?

belgurdo said:
What's worse: The fact that a guy killed someone and walked into a public place, reeking of evidence, apparently thinking he wouldn't be caught, or the fact that the employees actually served him and took his blood stained cash?

Well at least now they have a record of the transaction, they have the bloody note for evidence, the camera footage etc.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
belgurdo said:

Yeah. You go ahead and deny service to somebody clearly trying to hide the evidence from one murder and let me know how it turns out :p

bjork

See, a unionized store wouldn't turn him in. Hell, during the strike, we would've encouraged him... maybe even stolen the bags from the store FOR him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom