• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pachimari

Marca reports that Diego Lopez is the one to be sold and that one of Iker and Navas will play the league while the other one will play in the Copa del Rey.

Since just before the world cup. Now lost 3kg. this week with running and dieting. 24 hour mcdonalds delivery is killer. 20 nuggets, 8 chicken tenders, large fries, and a quarter pounder with cheese with about 2-4 litres of coke during every matchday. throw in a couple of 18 inch pizzas to entertain me a week.

I have no idea how Usain Boly stays some slim eating 100 nuggets

How in the fuck did you not die

Blablurn

Since just before the world cup. Now lost 3kg. this week with running and dieting. 24 hour mcdonalds delivery is killer. 20 nuggets, 8 chicken tenders, large fries, and a quarter pounder with cheese with about 2-4 litres of coke during every matchday. throw in a couple of 18 inch pizzas to entertain me a week.

I'm not judging. As long as you go back to your old self I would consider this one of my best months of my life. Add some sex to it and its perfect.

I got a marathon on the 26th October so am getting back to fighting weight.

I am just like Ricky hatton. binge eating for months then going on tough regimes for the an event.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Marca reports that Diego Lopez is the one to be sold and that one of Iker and Navas will play the league while the other one will play in the Copa del Rey.

lol

Only Madrid would sell their best keeper, only to promote someone worse than him and buy a better keeper to sit on the bench. Or perhaps Carlo has some balls and is going to keep Casillas on cup duty, but then what would be the point of selling Lopez?

Tc91

Sport Witness
‏@Sport_Witness
Vidal latest from Gazzetta who have remarkebly changed their quotes. http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/from-italy-vidal-to-manchester-united-not-off-offers-have-been-ma

Calma-Calma-Ronaldo-Mekz.gif

Tc91

are you fucking serious? His quote was taken from a VIDEO

Sport-whatever is really banking on muppets like you guys CLICK CLICK CLICK

Yurt pls

TS reports that #Vidal's agent Felicevich is with #mufc & wants to deal with them but Juve don't want to sell #Vidal.

Just let him go, he doesn't want to play under Allegri.

I can't eat McDonalds without wanting to throw up. I only ever liked their fries and their two cheeseburger meal. For 3 straight nights I ended up getting the two cheeseburger meal at around 3:00 am. After the 3rd time I couldn't handle McDonalds food any further. That was like 3 years ago.

Never again unless of course it's for a coke or their strawberry banana smoothie.

How was the performance? How was El Shaz?

No idea, I was sleeping. The days of waking up at 2am just for a football game are long gone, unless it's a final or something. And Milan and or Italy is in it. So yeah, long gone.

Anyway, from what I read, not that good. Slow, unable to create chances (except from the crossbar Saponara hit) and a complete mess in our defence. Albertazzi said that the flight from NY to Toronto was pretty hard and they were still tired, so there's that. Also, most of the players that played in Brazil a month ago just reunited with the rest of the team (they were waiting for the team in the US, actually) and they trained like a couple of times with the others.

El Shaa didn't show a lot, got a pretty big chance three minutes in, then showed up from time to time to remind everyone that he was still on the pitch from what I read. Cristante was good apparently, one of the few to actually do something good and useful.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I can't eat McDonalds without wanting to throw up. I only ever liked their fries and their two cheeseburger meal. For 3 straight nights I ended up getting the two cheeseburger meal at around 3:00 am. After the 3rd time I couldn't handle McDonalds food any further. That was like 3 years ago.

Never again unless of course it's for a coke or their strawberry banana smoothie.

I hate Mcdonalds because it's 'too clean' and tidy :p it doesn't feel like fast food. If I'm in the mood for fast food then I want it to FEEL like fast food goddammit!

I want a burger that doesn't look ANYTHING like the one advertised

Blablurn

I hate Mcdonalds because it's 'too clean' and tidy :p it doesn't feel like fast food. If I'm in the mood for fast food then I want it to FEEL like fast food goddammit!

I want a burger that doesn't look ANYTHING like the one advertised
What do u even eat? Just salad all day?

Ostinatto

I just eat 1 BK Whooper a Month and that's it.

Pennywise

The things they're nailing are the sauces.

Meat is rather dry, if you compare it to other chains or single fast food restaurants.
Nearly no one got the awesome sauces though, fucking Big Tasty sauce is killing it.

Hahaha Franco Mussis showing off a card he got

LBDk8eR.png

"Thank you so much for your incredible goal in the mini brøndby derby the other day. Thank You also for the way you used your elbow in the same game. We hope to have this ferocity in the future. We hate brøndby"

sepedk.gif

Yes.

he could still go to United, but don't fucking SPIN his quote or call it made up ffs.

Fuck United fans

yes-let-the-hate-flow-through-you.jpg

Yurt, we are just excited that Vidal may join us. Please realize after 5 years of no proper midfield signings how exciting such things are.

Also please realize the prospect of him joining Liverpool is what is very dreadful. Even though it can happen because they are in Europe. And that would be the ultimate reason to hate Vidal.

You know if a player you wanted desperately choose to go to Inter over Juve. It hurts.

Yurt, we are just excited that Vidal may join us. Please realize after 5 years of no proper midfield signings how exciting such things are.

As a result however, most of you act like the guy that hasn't gotten any for 3 years, and now when finally close, spills it all on the welcome mat, before anything has been done anywhere except in your head.

As a result however, most of you act like the guy that hasn't gotten any for 3 years, and now when finally close, spills it all on the welcome mat, before anything has been done anywhere except in your head.

Agreed lol.

Today, I just wanted to know what exactly he said in the Video. I think a few of us though have also now said we don't think the Vidal transfer is happening. A lot of people are also posting these just to keep the muppetry going

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Ever since I started doing gump runs and trying to get fit I have been craving McDonalds so much :(, also Vanilla coke

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom