• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which FM is that? 14? Nice skin

Think that was 13.

Didn't want anyone to see you start Fellaini in that team huh? Well, now everyone knows!

I just use him as backup nobody wants him lol!

Ok lets try again...

14AE533E771EFAC0EB6035A6C8319AD1A269C802

Balotelli for Campbell and 10 mil? Why won't these Arsenal rumors stop, or is everyone denying it because it's actually going to happen. Galliani hasn't said Balo is staying 99.9% so as far as I'm concerned he's staying at Milan.

Does Campbell play on the wing or as a central striker?

omgkitty

Balotelli for Campbell and 10 mil? Why won't these Arsenal rumors stop, or is everyone denying it because it's actually going to happen. Galliani hasn't said Balo is staying 99.9% so as far as I'm concerned he's staying at Milan.

Both

he is more effective on the wing.

Meier

Good looking burgs, missing vegetables, need some butter lettuce and red onion.

EDIT: Some shrooms would do well on that as well
No onions, no tomatoes and no mushrooms. Why you wanna fuck a good burger up? All it needs is lettuce and jalapeño.

he is more effective on the wing.

I know Inzaghi wants a left footed winger, and assuming he comes to play that role, giving up Balo would be dumb. I do not want to see Pazzo playing every week.

No onions, no tomatoes and no mushrooms. Why you wanna fuck a good burger up? All it needs is lettuce and jalapeño.

Lettuce adds nothing to a burger. I can agree on jalapeno though.

Dude who was eating a solid block of cheese at work couple of weeks back fell asleep at his desk today. Like a hour and half sleep.

He's really weird.

Meier

Herrera gifs

http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/zvhiop.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/herrera-assist-1.gif[IMG]
[IMG]http://metrouk2.files.wordpress.com/2014/07/assist-2.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
Impressive stuff.

K1LLER7

Impressive stuff.
He's a brilliant little player. Really looking forward to seeing his he does tomorrow vs Roma.

---

One thing I like about this new formation is that our wide players/Wing backs, had so much space. Valencia and Rafael utilised it very well, Shaw was okay but needed to take his player on a bit more.

Clegg

FM cheats anyway. I was playing as Madrid and Ronaldo and Di Maria both picked up lengthy injuries. The next week Hazard had a massive falling out at Chelsea an requested a transfer at a cut price rate.

sohois

FM cheats anyway. I was playing as Madrid and Ronaldo and Di Maria both picked up lengthy injuries. The next week Hazard had a massive falling out at Chelsea an requested a transfer at a cut price rate.

Well it is a game first, simulation second.

In real life cartoon_soldier would probably have to take an assistant or coaching position first having flopped at his first managerial position, or perhaps a youth team role. Or maybe it would take months and months to find a new job. But FM can't have long periods where the player just does nothing, it would be boring.

So there'll be some positions open soon, and he'll get accepted even above other better candidates that might be available in the database.

Well it is a game first, simulation second.

In real life cartoon_soldier would probably have to take an assistant or coaching position first having flopped at his first managerial position, or perhaps a youth team role. Or maybe it would take months and months to find a new job. But FM can't have long periods where the player just does nothing, it would be boring.

So there'll be some positions open soon, and he'll get accepted even above other better candidates that might be available in the database.

I got Reading to the Championship m8

Did their manager do that last year?

No

So I didn't flop. Chile flopped at the WC, they should be hiring me.

Barzul

Campbell + 8 million euros for Balotelli? I'd personally do it.

For Liverpool GAF

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 33s
Southampton defender Dejan Lovren will undergo a medical with Liverpool over the weekend #LFC #SaintsFC

So Drogba coming back then (sky...cba to link)

How old is he now....37?

Hmmmmm

Isn't he gonna be creaky as fuck

Player-coach, or at least, an option to be a coach when his contract expires.

Hes not number 1 at all, he will know that and I think his experience will be important. I've read conflicting things about Lukaku: Drogba being brought back to mentor him and Drogba being brought back because the club want a third striker and have decided Lukaku isn't it.

Drogba doesn't strike me as someone that will ever age "badly", he'll provide a useful contribution when he plays. His family never moved after he left either (iirc), so that will help

Blablurn

im a lil proud of my save state. stayed with bayern till 2044 so far. took me 32 years though to win the treble.

always won something or nothing. but never the treble. havent touched the game since then.

Fintan

Player-coach, or at least, an option to be a coach when his contract expires.

Hes not number 1 at all, he will know that and I think his experience will be important. I've read conflicting things about Lukaku: Drogba being brought back to mentor him and Drogba being brought back because the club want a third striker and have decided Lukaku isn't it.

Drogba doesn't strike me as someone that will ever age "badly", he'll provide a useful contribution when he plays. His family never moved after he left either (iirc), so that will help
Guardian are saying Lukaku to Everton again. But it doesn't really seem like any new info. God I hope it's Torres that's leaving.

Guardian are saying Lukaku to Everton again. But it doesn't really seem like any new info. God I hope it's Torres that's leaving.

I read someone say earlier that if Courtois and Romeu are both included in our first-team squad we have 18 players (foreign) for 17 positions already, so someone is certainly leaving

Blablurn

BT says Nicklas Bendtner demanded nearly £40,000 a week PLUS £30k for every point picked up to join Frankfurt. They're now looking elsewhere

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom