• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blablurn

ibfDmKt1nff3XF.gif

damn. thats good. im sure man u fans would kill to have someone with those skills.

inky

I came pretty close to paying a ridiculous price for a CL RvN kit a year or so ago.

I never got a CL one either.

I just got a regular one with the Vodafone logo and the black highlights that I still wear every now and then. Well, not even a "regular one" just a replica with the name on it. They used to be pretty expensive back then for me, and the ones I found here on the grey market were always fucking overpriced knockoffs.

Carbonox

Drogba has no pace anymore but I doubt his other attributes will have left him also. Double digits for him I reckon next season. Gonna be fun to see him back.

Drogba has no pace anymore but I doubt his other attributes will have left him also. Double digits for him I reckon next season. Gonna be fun to see him back.

Nah I doubt we will be seeing him enough to get him double digits, think he will do well enough when playing but with Costa and Torres there... Possible also Lukaku... Yeah.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Indeed. His CL record is amazing. I know Man U have a heck of a history of good players and titles, but growing up Ruud was the reason I was partial to them.

I was so lucky to grow up with Cantona as my first idol, alot of young United fans sing the songs but dont have an appreciation of just how good he was. When I say good im talking about solid technique and imagination, mixed with being huge in big games and when its needed. Seeing him play live was just unbelievable even though I was still rather young and dont remember much about it.

I wish he would come back and be involved somehow, seems to have distanced himself from United since he left all those years ago.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Chelsea should reunite the old gang by bringing Kalou and Essien back.

Get Shevchenko out of retirement

Get Malouda back

Where the fuck is Adrien Mutu

On a serious note i still remember vividly an interview when Mutu signed about how he was going to be the next Henry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom