• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

L1NETT

Lloyd Isgrove was cracking for my Rochdale side on FM

Calum Wilson is a right player, think he made a good move going to the Cherries

I get the feeling we're not even trying to make a massive signing

That Suarez money is going straight into the bank, and by the time we try and use it, we may well not have CL football to attract the target we're waiting for :s

bobito

Banned
Bla, you can't break these guys up.

xSHrSpO.jpg

pls understand

Hummels,

god of a man

That Suarez money is going straight into the bank, and by the time we try and use it, we may well not have CL football to attract the target we're waiting for :s

Are there many people left to sign? (that are "marquee" signings) Trying to think of who is around to possibly buy

Honey Bunny

People in Germany thought there was a curse. All young players that appeared in the Nutella DFB ads turned to shit sooner rather than later. See Hinkel, Kuranyi, Lauth, Jansen, Özil, etc.

But then they stopped doing ads after the 2010 WC and we won it.

Fuck Nutella, now that I realized this.

DSC04144_03.jpg

tumblr_mu0cn7PNYu1svcidyo1_400.gif

People going in hard in this thread lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=861832

"Serious question: have you ever been screened for Autism?"

" I think I've changed my mind on book burning. "

" OP, you know that you have to be at least thirteen to post on GAF, right? "

"No you should not bother. This is one of the worst things I've ever read. It's not funny, at all. And it's not that this is not "my kind of humor," because all humor is my kind of humor, and this is not included in any of them. It's the definition of sophomoric, and it's going to end up on 4chan cringe threads if you continue. It is the Die Alone of the literary world. "

Salvadora

Based on how you played against us at the Bridge last season I wouldn't have expected any points against us anyway.

Now we have Drog back, I wonder if we will manage double figures at SB next season
Based on how you performed at Das Emirates last season, I wouldn't expect you to score at all.

this is my big fear too, that or we dont sign the defenders we need because Rodgers loves Bertrand

Are there many people left to sign? (that are "marquee" signings) Trying to think of who is around to possibly buy

Cavani is the only one left, and that'd be a fucking stupid buy on the back of Remy joining. Maybe enquire for Di Maria, really can't see it happening though

Sanchez - gone to Arsenal
Shaqiri - staying at Bayern because Ribery is a cunt
Griezmann - going to Atletico

They were the 3 big ones for me who I thought could have happened in the event that we sold Suarez :(

I'll settle for Lovren and Moreno at this point. Attack will be sorely missing a player who can single-handedly dominate a defense without Suarez/a replacement imo

jtb

Banned
People going in hard in this thread lol

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=861832

"Serious question: have you ever been screened for Autism?"

" I think I've changed my mind on book burning. "

" OP, you know that you have to be at least thirteen to post on GAF, right? "

"No you should not bother. This is one of the worst things I've ever read. It's not funny, at all. And it's not that this is not "my kind of humor," because all humor is my kind of humor, and this is not included in any of them. It's the definition of sophomoric, and it's going to end up on 4chan cringe threads if you continue. It is the Die Alone of the literary world. "

i was gonna say "i like the part where you use the word "retard" and "faggot" a lot" but as a joke because that's grotesque and juvenile and not something i like at all, but then i got to this part where you talk about "the first transexual (sic)" in which Abram's father Terah is a "tranpire" with "shemale fangs" who created a "tranpire army" of "manly bitches" and then there's pages of story in which Abraham murders monster transgendered people in California

and i'm pretty sure you're an awful human being

"nigga o'coon the black who took over all of africa" ("Genesis" 10:4)

please explain this line

great thread

Based on how you performed at Das Emirates last season, I wouldn't expect you to score at all.

Jose overestimated you based on your form. Its ok, Cesc will see us through

Cavani is the only one left, and that'd be a fucking stupid buy on the back of Remy joining. Maybe enquire for Di Maria, really can't see it happening though

Sanchez - gone to Arsenal
Shaqiri - staying at Bayern because Ribery is a cunt
Griezmann - going to Atletico

They were the 3 big ones for me who I thought could have happened in the event that we sold Suarez :(

I'll settle for Lovren and Moreno at this point. Attack will be sorely missing a player who can single-handedly dominate a defense without Suarez/a replacement imo

Its interesting because I think you will struggle to replicate last season without a big replacement for Suarez, however your problem last season was also your defence, so if you used the money on that (which you seemingly are) then perhaps whilst you might not score as many, you might not need to. Whether that translates to a similar finish or not I don't know.

Nicktendo86

Van Gaal has Utd suits petrified. If business doesn't get done he will expose every one of them. Things about to get interesting.

Still expect Utd to make at least 3 defensive signings with some players leaving.

If big players are to be signed it will have to happen very soon. Clubs won't sell those players unless they have time to replace them.

I get the feeling deals LVG wants are not being closed...

Yeah because there's no way we would ever figure out how to shut down Cesc who basically learned everything he knows from Arsene.

Like you managed to with RVP against you?
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

It won't matter anyway, Drogba has been promised to start every game against Arsenal, it would be a shame to ruin the stats now.

You know who else Mourinho overestimated last season? Moyes.

And look how that turned out.

Yeh :( I still think the United and Arsenal draws when we didn't even really go for it were a lot more damaging to our title hopes than some of the results against teams lower down.

We were trying to get Rooney though when we played United, shame :(

I was joking about my original double figures post btw, in case that wasn't obvious.

wedward

Like you managed to with RVP against you?
ibg1yxwimtZgdv.png

It won't matter anyway, Drogba has been promised to start every game against Arsenal, it would be a shame to ruin the stats now.

A penalty and a header. He really hasn't played that well in any of the games against Arsenal.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
He rarely seems to play that well tbh, until he just starts scoring out of nowhere.

Last season his ratio was good when he was fit, and thats without fucking service, the season before he was magical.

Salvadora

I still maintain that Van Persie wouldn't have scored that header against us at Old Trafford if Mertesacker wasn't down with the flu.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I still maintain that Van Persie wouldn't have scored that header against us at Old Trafford if Mertesacker wasn't down with the flu.

My favourite what if is when he scored the free kick off Nasri, shouldnt have given away a free kick, shouldnt have put his leg out. So much terrible play had to happen for us to score that goal. Love it.

Showaddy

TLOU is so cinematic it's almost silly that it's getting a film adaptation, it'll literally be an abbreviated version of the games cutscenes.

L1NETT

TLoU film is gonna be a disaster. I can feel it.

Are any video game films gonna be good

Ass Creed maybe? Fassbender and the Macbeth director dude could be alright but the Ass Creed "lore" is hot dogshit.

Uncharted, just why. Deus Ex, why again. TLOU, why why why. Watch Dogs, ewww

Are any video game films gonna be good

Ass Creed maybe? Fassbender and the Macbeth director dude could be alright but the Ass Creed "lore" is hot dogshit.

Uncharted, just why. Deus Ex, why again. TLOU, why why why. Watch Dogs, ewww

Postal the movie was brilliant, 10/10, would watch again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom