• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Portugeezer

Drogba never did this.

SilverClumsyKodiakbear.gif

Drogba never dribbled past two players?

Are any video game films gonna be good

Ass Creed maybe? Fassbender and the Macbeth director dude could be alright but the Ass Creed "lore" is hot dogshit.

Uncharted, just why. Deus Ex, why again. TLOU, why why why. Watch Dogs, ewww

Mass Effect

Put Timothy Olyphant in it

Let the good times roll

TLoU film is gonna be a disaster. I can feel it.

Are any video game films gonna be good

Ass Creed maybe? Fassbender and the Macbeth director dude could be alright but the Ass Creed "lore" is hot dogshit.

Uncharted, just why. Deus Ex, why again. TLOU, why why why. Watch Dogs, ewww

I think after their repeated failed attempts to get a movie done, MS have done very well to decide to do the digital feature (Nightfall) and the TV series, it makes a lot of sense. Forward Until Dawn did very well for them iirc.

Films seem like an attempt at a quick cash grab which... doesn't seem to work to very well? Im quite interested to see how TLOU is as a film though

The Liverpool players in that gif really do look like a bunch of amateurs. Hamann trying a slide tackle when he;s already 5 yards away, Carragher falling over his own feet, rightback just standing there leaving a huge gap for both Henry and Pires to run into

L1NETT

Mass Effect

Put Timothy Olyphant in it

Let the good times roll

I'd watch an hour of a Mass Effect film which was purely that Vigil song on repeat

GOAT music

I think after their repeated failed attempts to get a movie done, MS have done very well to decide to do the digital feature (Nightfall) and the TV series, it makes a lot of sense. Forward Until Dawn did very well for them iirc.

Films seem like an attempt at a quick cash grab which... doesn't seem to work to very well? Im quite interested to see how TLOU is as a film though

I like Halo but it's lore and shit is dull as dishwater. Halo 4 campaign didn't make a lick of sense and when I did read up about it made me wish I didn't.

Silent Hill was pretty good.

It was interesting for the first half and then went to utter shit, when they started explaining everything and showed the lack of understanding for the material they were working with. Fucking idiots making that movie. Also why is everyone a woman all of a sudden, please. Roger Avary and Gans can suck my cock. Well Avary probably can't, if he's still busy being in prison for killing people.

Then came Silent Hill: Revelation which was just... Ugh... No redeeming qualities about taht shit, at least the first had some good moments.

So that bible guy got a whole $2 the first time around, and is going to kickstart it again after getting "flyers to pass out at Unis and churches."

imzrT6aarTZ3Z.gif

MooSeePoo

Neo Member
Anyone following the Arsenal twitter?

Bit embarrassing that we're bringing the FA Cup all over New York :/

No as embarrassing as constantly asking our new signings when they have their "welcome interview" about how much winning the FA cup influenced their decision to come to the club! Serious cringe moment, its not like we won the CL!

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Imagine if United got Mourinho we would have Drogba by now

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
We wouldn't be out of Europe either

So fuck Fergie for leaving us with a shit team and a shit new manager

Maybe it isnt a shit team, maybe its actually an ok team that needs a bit of love. That 7-0 warped my mind some but perhaps he can get the extra 10-15% out of the players that Fergie did. If LvG says he is happy with the squad I will believe him, he doesnt seem the type to mince words, if he aint happy people will know.

Blablurn

Maybe it isnt a shit team, maybe its actually an ok team that needs a bit of love. That 7-0 warped my mind some but perhaps he can get the extra 10-15% out of the players that Fergie did. If LvG says he is happy with the squad I will believe him, he doesnt seem the type to mince words, if he aint happy people will know.

LvG was satisfied with the Bayern team at once too. When shit didnt work tho, we bought Robben.

Just a lil preview.

The other teams have improved far more in these 2 years too with quality managers. LVG would need to get 25-30% more from the defenders and midfielders.

Shit is gonna hit the fan with LvG

Not a bad thing, if he is exposing Woodward for being shit at his job. He was talking the other day about how money was no object and they could break the record if they want to and I saw a journalist say its all well and good saying it, after all the big players have moved and theres no-one left to break the record for...

LvG won't suffer fools, in a manager at a big club, especially with the year United have had, that can only be a good thing. They will get shit done

Mr Cola

The other teams have improved far more in these 2 years too with quality managers. LVG would need to get 25-30% more from the defenders and midfielders.

If the goal is CL and a push next year, which is the only reasonable goal for a new manager and a squad he had no say in, then I think that 10-15% is reasonable, with the new singings adding stability. I honestly still think we will be up shit creek if RvP gets injured again, which is a dice roll.

All in all i know fuck all other than I want CL football again and next summer will be likely much busier than this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom