• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slizz

One of my goals in life is to eat at an In n Out Burger.

I've yet to have one myself.

Had the best chicken sandwich of my life this week at my favorite restaurants new sister restaurant, so good I couldn't even remember my previous favorite chicken sandwich before this one.

Now they are gonna serve brunch which is pretty much endgame for me. Prolly start living there now.

Salvadora

If the argument is 'have United gotten in any way worse since the 12/13 season' then I agree they quite obviously have. I just don't think we have nearly as significantly as is being made out by some, and while it's not a literal interpretation of Wooden's quote, I'd be willing to guess that's more or less what he meant.
Wooden can speak for himself, but we were talking about the battle for top four and I was saying that it might be difficult for Van Gaal to achieve even that.

Which it might.

Comparing any of SAF's achievements to the current climate is not advisable anyway because he could turn water into wine and is one of the greatest managers of all time.

That 21st Century Bible thread is killing me.

It's staggeringly good.

8mbqJ3b.jpg

TkaLIz2.jpg

NnYReQC.jpg

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I'm vering back into Woowar is a clown territory.

Pls prove me wrong, Ed.

If there is a list given, if he fails to bring people in three windows in a row (Mata was perchance) then he has to go, simple, this isnt a game we can afford to lose.

Salvadora

Given the unending demands of the job, the fickleness of the fans and the fact that he's established an iconic legacy at Arsenal, why not just stay on the sand?

"Funny -- my wife asked me that same question before I signed my new contract," he said, flashing that insouciant grin again. "But I can't imagine my life without football, and I still have the passion to succeed. This is a profession where you suffer a lot. The sport can drive you mad. Sometimes I frighten myself when I see how tense I am on the touchline. But football also gives you great rewards. And for those brilliant moments of happiness, I am ready to suffer again."
It's going to be a sad day for football when Wenger hangs up his boots :(

His wife sounds like she is pro-retirement, which is understandable really.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Wonder how the commecial commitments compare to Barca/Bayern

Five Guys is tasty.

Went to the one in the Bull Ring, watching people reactions when they see the prices and storm out is the best bit.

You can just sit and sip your unlimited possible 100 different soft drinks cup with a smug grin.

L1NETT

Five Guys is tasty.

Went to the one in the Bull Ring, watching people reactions when they see the prices and storm out is the best bit.

You can just sit and sip your unlimited possible 100 different soft drinks cup with a smug grin.

Went to the exact same one and yeah it's pretty darn good

That 21st Century Bible thread is killing me.

He has to be about 14

If not, I just....

ugh

Clegg

America was nearly the death of me. I don't eat much chocolate or sweets and I'm not into massive portions either. Maybe once in a while , but that's it. However, one of my great vices is soft drinks. I can't get enough of them. Most places in America gave free refills +_-

If there is a list given, if he fails to bring people in three windows in a row (Mata was perchance) then he has to go, simple, this isnt a game we can afford to lose.

I'm veering back into Woowar is a clown territory.

Pls prove me wrong, Ed.

I think we can calm down a bit.

LVG does feel like a person who wants to see how the players do in person. I don't see us ending the window without 2 new signings.

Mr Cola

I think we can calm down a bit.

LVG does feel like a person who wants to see how the players do in person. I don't see us ending the window without 2 new signings.

Its just the contrasting info that vexes me

There is a list, he has been in contact during the WC, that much we know. We also know he wants to view the squad. We know that LvG "approved" Shaw and Herrera but to say they were on his list is somewhat fanciful, maybe its fair to say that they could have replaced some people on his list? Either way we were after both independant of him and his intentions.

So I dont know, I think its safe to say Woodward hasnt bought anyone in that LvG actually had desires for.

America was nearly the death of me. I don't eat much chocolate or sweets and I'm not into massive portions either. Maybe once in a while , but that's it. However, one of my great vices is soft drinks. I can't get enough of them. Most places in America gave free refills +_-

The worst part of America for me was when my past good friend proves all the stereotypes people in India warned me about correct. lol

ATF487

I really wanted to go to In N Out when I was in California but never did.

I think I'd be disappointed now, since there are so many "better burger" places around. In Harvard square there's a Tasty Burger, a Shake Shack, a Uburger, and this famous local place called Bartley's within a couple blocks of each other. Even McDonalds is upping their game with the new Clubhouse ones

Slizz

Whens the last time ya'll went to a costume party? I don't mean just roamin round the bars drunk for Halloween, like an actual party.

Its just the contrasting info that vexes me

There is a list, he has been in contact during the WC, that much we know. We also know he wants to view the squad. We know that LvG "approved" Shaw and Herrera but to say they were on his list is somewhat fanciful, maybe its fair to say that they could have replaced some people on his list? Either way we were after both independant of him and his intentions.

So I dont know, I think its safe to say Woodward hasnt bought anyone in that LvG actually had desires for.

I think conflicting info is because last summer there was a big dog and pony show about Moyes/Woody's targets. And we ended up with Fucking Fellani.

Lightning

Banned
It's going to be much harder for Arsenal and Liverpool to achieve top 4 than United, Liverpool losing Suarez and in Europe and Arsenal's tendency to collapse at some point in their season.

United with no Europe distractions will be extremely strong.

Chelsea and City are almost assured of making it.

wedward

Tony Leen ‏@tonyleen 1h
Interesting insight from Portuguese contacts tonite re Carvalho to Arsenal: I'm told clubs are 10m apart on valuation and AFC won't budge.

Someone find me that Wenger quote where he says Jack's best role is deep.

also, are we signing Chambers? Lots of talk that we are.

Mr Cola

Strange recently the twitter bolocks is linking us with Di Maria again :/ we dispelled that ages ago.

Pennywise

fuck. Hummels is way too good looking
fucking hell

Elsk pls.

You're jealous of your brother and every footballer out there.

The constant begging for money or food.

And now you're begging for PS+ ?

sikaffy ‏@sikaffy

@yosp pls. I need a PS+ code, bought my PS4 with all my saving in Argentina (650USD!) and now I don't even have money left for mangoes.

Pls.

Just pretend to be Pepe and earn some money with photoshots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom