• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elchele

Elsk pls.

You're jealous of your brother and every footballer out there.

The constant begging for money or food.

And now you're begging for PS+ ?

sikaffy ‏@sikaffy

@yosp pls. I need a PS+ code, bought my PS4 with all my saving in Argentina (650USD!) and now I don't even have money left for mangoes.

Pls.

Just pretend to be Pepe and earn some money with photoshots.

pls unfollow me.

wedward

3sixty would petrol bomb the Emirates if that happened.

He'd call him a cunt, say he is overrated and talk about that other young player who is a better prospect.

Tony Leen @tonyleen · 35m
Source close to Sporting believe they should take Arsenal offer of 24m. Lisbon club holding out for 34m. Deal won't happen at that price.

Salvadora

The Carvalho links seem to be only coming from an Irish paper and some Portuguese sources from the looks of things.

I'm a bit apprehensive.

Haha yea.

After 5th game losing to opposition scoring 30+ goals they asked for a meeting and I was like fuck you so they sacked me. Then I retired from management and started a new game with Man U.

My formation for them at the end was:

Dat formation brilliant!

#fuckleeds

Sell Rooney you won't need him, use him as a bargaining chip for a Barca player.

Fergie

Banned
BtZ6mmGCUAEq267.jpg

Congrats Benfica! Treat him well.
What a story indeed.

Hope he does well.

Salvadora

Arsenal Horse says Chambers had his medical today.

Either he's right, which is very very unlikely, or we can finally stop listening to this "ITK."

Peco

Galliani: "The defeat to Olympiacos? We were missing many players. The other teams are losing to amateur sides."

Who gives a shit about the other teams, look what you did to us you dipshit, we are a Serie B side now.

3Sixty

Apparently he has missed training recently.

3Sixty, care to comment?

Missed tonights game as he's been unwell by all accounts.

In all honestly I wouldn't be too aggrieved at losing Chambers if a good offer came in.

Clyne is the better right back right now and while Chambers has more potential, you never know.

Edit: And just for you

Jason McCarthy is going to break through at RB next season anyway ;)

jtb

Banned
Liverpool's summer has been pretty underwhelming so far, considering they sold their best player for an absurd amount of money and require significant upgrades at just about every position

Slizz

Lallana out for 4-6 with a knee injury.

RDM sacked from Chelsea as well.

Drogba back on Chelsea now.

Shaw looks fat.

arkon

Unless I'm mistaken I think that was the year before last. I remember a lot of talk this last year about him plateau'ing/dropping off.

EDIT: And he's been garbage for the NT

He was on loan in Belgium the season before last. From what I remember the Sporting guys in here genereally were really positive about his performances this past season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom