• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
I think Liverpool will start fine, their attacking force is still rediculous

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Who gives a shit about the other teams, look what you did to us you dipshit, we are a Serie B side now.
I don't want to defend Juve or Allegri, but we were winning until the last 15 mins after we subbed out almost everyone. It was essentially a side with players that will never even play for Juve

Slizz

Where is the Shaw being fat thing coming from? Dude is stupidly athletic.
*Looks

Especially from this angle:

HMaFu5G.jpg

Cormier? UFC Cormier? in my heart yes, realistically no.

Yes UFC Cormier, too bad he can't truly finish.

I'm upset Gustaffson got hurt, it was gonna happen.

Elchele

which country has the best posters in footygaf? before rvy ban I would say Portugal but now I think Germany wins with Bla and Milch

Peco

I don't want to defend Juve or Allegri, but we were winning until the last 15 mins after we subbed out almost everyone. It was essentially a side with players that will never even play for Juve

I didn't even know you lost against a bunch of amateur players today. :lol

I'm just mad at Galliani. I don't like him.

wedward

But you're getting worried? DC also says hes's sure someone will come in and called for Patience so lets wait a few weeks and see.

Yes, of course I am. We work on things all the time and they don't come off. Until someone is announced on arsenal.com I am worried.

Transfers are more complex than people assume.

sohois

Not too bothered by Lallana injury, not like we're hurting for attacking depth; for all that Liverpool haven't 'replaced' Suarez, they have brought in replacements for every other position. Liverpool could probably lose half of their first eleven and you wouldn't really notice much of a difference in quality at this point. Was looking forward to seeing him play though

Medical team tended to be very good at getting players back last season, so I wouldn't be surprised if he was available for the Spurs game, in the end.

The fact that Torres gets £200k/week is enough to damage team spirit at Chelsea I would have thought.

At the time though, it was the going rate for a top players wages... Hazard, JT, Lampard, Cole were on all about the same (Hazard/JT on £175k a week with Torres, Lampard £150k~, Cole £120k~)

Its just how it is when you buy a big player and you always take the risk that they're shit

Kevin Palmer ✔ @kpsundayworld

Expect the newspapers to be running stories on Southampton's Calum Chambers going to Arsenal tonight. Great prospect #AFC

:|

jtb

Banned
will Southampton even have a team next season? much rather take Schneiderlin but whatever, let's just buy them both I guess

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
JUVENTUS AND DEL PIERO ARE FINALLY FOLLOWING EACH OTHER ON TWITTER

PRAISE THE LORD KIDA SEVEN DEL PIERO

sohois

16mil is an absurd price for a player with less than 20 first team appearances to his name. Especially given that Arsenal wouldn't even be starting him, he's a 16mil backup.

Saints would probably be delighted with that, were it true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom