• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suen

jyokyc.gif
Thanks! From other angles:

ywahyj.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Players like Bale are so rare, they don't just have great technique but they are amazing athletes. It's so hard to find players with that explosive power and pace but also the guile to play in congested areas. £86m was a fucking steal.

Van Gaal: "I think we don’t played a good match. I don’t know why; maybe the height of the stadium, the air..."

Van Gaal: "All my good passers failed today. That’s not normal. Maybe it was the air. The ball was bubbling every time."

#Premfaced

Dark Rider

Players like Bale are so rare, they don't just have great technique but they are amazing athletes. It's so hard to find players with that explosive power and pace but also the guile to play in congested areas. £86m was a fucking steal.

You was laughing to the bank back when we bought him
Over paid they said
future investment no one said

K1LLER7

Van Gaal: "I think we don’t played a good match. I don’t know why; maybe the height of the stadium, the air..."

Van Gaal: "All my good passers failed today. That’s not normal. Maybe it was the air. The ball was bubbling every time."

#Premfaced
Don't play well, still win 3-2.

We're going to win the league lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom