• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 15s
Van Gaal on Wilfried Zaha's absence so far from #mutour matches. "He is working hard, there is no problem."

:lol

Players like Bale are so rare, they don't just have great technique but they are amazing athletes. It's so hard to find players with that explosive power and pace but also the guile to play in congested areas. £86m was a fucking steal.

Economics and all that, but I was sad to see Tottenham sell him. Dude is a monster out there. It's a shame we'll never see him in a World Cup.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Van Gaal: "I think we don’t played a good match. I don’t know why; maybe the height of the stadium, the air..."

Van Gaal: "All my good passers failed today. That’s not normal. Maybe it was the air. The ball was bubbling every time."

#Premfaced

Yes LvG

The passing was rank, the first half was saved by a wondergoal that forced Roma to veer from their fixed 4-5-1 which opened up more areas to exploit. Until the goal it was absolutely horrible.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You was laughing to the bank back when we bought him
Over paid they said
future investment no one said

I wasn't laughing about shit, even at the time I wanted us to turn that money down. £86m doesn't mean anything, you cannot replace one-of-a-kind players like him. I get why we did it but I hope we realise now that it was an enormous mistake. Liverpool showed with Suarez that you can force a player to stay even if it's only for one more season.

Van Gaal: "I think we don’t played a good match. I don’t know why; maybe the height of the stadium, the air..."

Van Gaal: "All my good passers failed today. That’s not normal. Maybe it was the air. The ball was bubbling every time."

#Premfaced

Holee shit

You just know Moyes would have been pumping fists after today's game

MJPuxkZ.jpg

;_;

Dark Rider

Ronaldo & Bale, with James
Messi & Suarez, with Neymar

Ridiculous

Sturride & Sterling, with Coutinho

Ridiculouser

Blame yourself for selling Suarez
glad we didn't buy him

It's a shame that all those talented youth players in Madrid, will probably never get a chance to play in the first team..

:(

I wasn't laughing about shit, even at the time I wanted us to turn that money down. £86m doesn't mean anything, you cannot replace one-of-a-kind players like him. I get why we did it but I hope we realise now that it was an enormous mistake. Liverpool showed with Suarez that you can force a player to stay even if it's only for one more season.

Well your team thought they can replace one player with a complete fine squad and maybe strike another super talented player
You know it could happen

What do you mean with us trying to survive?

our team is full of international players, they are exhausted and didn't get the rest they desperately needed after last season
I'm afraid of a drop in performance due to that

You can send Modric back too while you're at it.

letthemdream.gif

GQman2121

Banned
That Bale goal from the keepers perspective was terrifying. He's completely helpless.

I swear people's shots of PS4 games look much better than my actual experience

Maybe my settings are fucked

That's funny. I was messing with some Destiny footage I recorded by accident last night in the Share Factory thingy and noticed that the recorded gameplay looked worse when played back. The images seem to vary depending on the lighting in the shot. I do know that images taken from the PS app seem to be the best quality. It's all weird.

Salvadora

Sanchez doesn't work up top or he gets hurt and we are back to where we were last year.
Will be on the right until Theo gets back according to Wenger anyway, so in the short-term we're back to square one.

Campbell isn't good enough. Sanogo isn't good enough. Akpom isn't good enough.

wedward

Will be on the right until Theo gets back according to Wenger anyway, so in the short-term we're back to square one.

Campbell isn't good enough. Sanogo isn't good enough. Akpom isn't good enough.

Wouldn't be surprised to see Santi left Sanchez up top and ox right.

Still most worried about a dm.

Blame yourself for selling Suarez
glad we didn't buy him

Bro, you've never been on the other side of the coin

Once Madrid or Barca get it into their heads that they need a certain player, it's borderline impossible to keep them unless you can afford to put them in the reserves until their contract runs out. Especially now that it's become acceptable for players to act like petulant cunts to get their way

And you won't be glad you didn't buy Suarez when he wins the league for Barca, and James' World Cup performances turn out to be the outlier rather than the norm

Clegg

Rudi Garcia on Strootman: "What can I say about rumours? Maybe after a three digit offer we can dpsit down and talk about it".

£100.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom