• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
lol Zeki Fryers isn't even in the squad against Chicago Fire

Tottenham Hotspur @SpursOfficial · 3m

#THFC team v @ChicagoFire: Freidel, Walker, Dawson (c), Veljkovic, Rose, Holtby, Capoue, Mason, Townsend, Lamela, Kane.

#THFC subs v @ChicagoFire: McGee, Fredericks, Naughton, Davies, Kaboul, Lennon, Eriksen, Ceballos, Falque, Soldado. #THFCTOUR #COYS

MrS

Banned
Adnan Januzaj
yJYF00M.gif

wedward

That was awful, even by pre-season standards.

Ehh. The players who will be important this season played ok. Ramsey arteta jack cazorla Gibbs all looked fine. Aside from zelalem and Bellerin not a whole lot to look forward to.

None of our signings played and lightning drops a comment like that lol.

Salvadora

Ehh. The players who will be important this season played ok. Ramsey arteta jack cazorla Gibbs all looked fine. Aside from zelalem and Bellerin not a whole lot to look forward to.

Was talking entertainment factor, mostly.

Such a nothing match with nothing to talk about afterwards.

Lightning makes me laugh :p

Lightning

Banned

I was kidding you donkey.

wedward

Fucking hell.

Saw some murmurs on twitter that Arsenal are currently talking to 6 players, planning on signing two. Wenger wants then wrapped up by end of next week.

Itk out.

Fucking hell.

Saw some murmurs on twitter that Arsenal are currently talking to 6 players, planning on signing two. Wenger wants then wrapped up by end of next week.

Itk out.

Schneiderlin/Cavani/Pogba/Carvalho/Benzema/Smalling

2 out of those 6, take your pick Arse-bros.

TIME TO MUPPET

Dark Rider

Bro, you've never been on the other side of the coin

never?
Bro, I've been a supporter of Real Madrid since the 90s
we had no money back then :)

Once Madrid or Barca get it into their heads that they need a certain player, it's borderline impossible to keep them unless you can afford to put them in the reserves until their contract runs out. Especially now that it's become acceptable for players to act like petulant cunts to get their way

It depend on the player in question
Steven got some offers back in the day
Totti got some offers
and many others but guess what? they stayed
also
There are those who make a fuss to leave
And there are those who would stay but their team wanted the money so they have to leave.

And you won't be glad you didn't buy Suarez when he wins the league for Barca, and James' World Cup performances turn out to be the outlier rather than the norm

Trust me I will not regret that we didn't buy him
I will feel bad for losing the league if we did lose it
But I'll always be glad we passed on buying Suarez regardless of how he performs for Barcelona or any other team.

sneaky77

The spanish liga is so fucked, La Liga released a statement saying some teams were in really bad economic health.. one of them Atletico madrid.. which apparently is going to buy Griezman for 30m..

Judderman

drawer by drawer
Face it Gooners, Metro is your kryptonite. Eat it, Boreham Wood FC.

As a Gooner/Metro supporter, that was fun as hell.

GQman2121

Banned
Campbell + £8m-ish for Balotelli is a pretty good deal. I mean, yeah, he's crazy and you really don't know what you're getting. But I think it's a risk worth taking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom