• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2014/15 |OT1| Wes to make an awesome 2014-2015 OT1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightning

Banned
A bore as in...meh. You signed a back up keeper. It doesn't exactly get the muppet juices flowing.

Maybe it does for you - I don't see it changing much in terms of Arsenal's fortunes though. You needed a back up keeper, you got one. Skeen.
Ah, yeah. Doesn't get muppetry flowing but glad we signed him anyway.

Scum

Marko will be good for Liverpool, it's only thing i can say. i mentioned Garay being one of the top CB in the world and Matic a top 3 DM in Europe for ages and i don't think i was wrong or misguided folks in any of those claims. same thing with Marko.

Have you got a CB for us? Straight swap for Dawson please.

wedward

I was saying to my bro (an Arsenal fan) that Schneiderlin should be Arsenal's holy grail instead of Khedira. He barely knew who Schneiderlin is :lol

Honestly I'd be very happy to have him at United.

Same with my friend. He wants Khedira because he played at Madrid so he must be better than Schneiderlin.

Salvadora

Marko will be good for Liverpool, it's only thing i can say. i mentioned Garay being one of the top CB in the world and Matic a top 3 DM in Europe for ages and i don't think i was wrong or misguided folks in any of those claims. same thing with Marko.
Garay has looked great every single time I've seen him.

Would be barmy if he went to Russia.

My cousin, who's 12, is a Liverpool fan and he really thinks they're going to get Reus and Vidal this summer.

Just going to let him find out the hard way how this stuff works.

Nice goal by Spurs there.

Laboured, if Arsenal manage to get Schneiderlin like we're trying to. What would you make of our window then??

Truly I'd be impressed. I think he's the exact sort of player you need. I still think you need a striker with pace and strength as well (e.g. Lukaku) but Morgan would be a great addition.

Nice goal by Spurs there.

Truly I'd be impressed. I think he's the exact sort of player you need. I still think you need a striker with pace and strength as well (e.g. Lukaku) but Morgan would be a great addition.

One thing though I expect Arsenal to get even more goals from their midfield now. Sanchez can easily net 10+ goals in a PL season if Arsene plays it right.

GorillaJu

Lamela too expensive to invest in. Rather go with guaranteed points like Fabregas for that kind of money. De Jong at Newcastle is going to be a good option at 7.0. Think he'll be their primary goal scorer this year.

270714031534.png

wenger5.jpg

You wouldn't be getting the best of Ozil there.
They could alternate positions if needed. I just prefer the way Sanchez plays for Chile.

-
barcastuff @barcastuff

Poll: "Vermaelen is a good option for Barça?" Yes 55% - No 45% #fcblive (2500 votes) [md]

10 million pls

Jarnet87

4-3-1-2 would be better for Arsenal,

Ramsey Schneiderlin and Wilshere/Arteta, Ozil ahead of them, Sanchez and Giroud as the two strikers. You can get width from the fullbacks attacking. Arsene returning to two up front, what a time to be alive.

EmiPrime

4-3-1-2 would be better for Arsenal,

Ramsey Schneiderlin and Wilshere/Arteta, Ozil ahead of them, Sanchez and Giroud as the two strikers. You can get width from the fullbacks attacking.

That could work too. Other than a few tries with 2 strikers towards the end we were a one trick pony last season. We should have more options now.

K1LLER7

Play a 4-2-3-1 with Sanchez & Walcott wings, Giroud top. Ozil the attacking point in midfield with Ramsey and a DM playing deeper.

jtb

Banned
Wenger will never play anything other than a 4-2-3-1

also the last thing we need to do is give our shit full backs more attacking responsibility. recipe for disaster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom